Troll Management - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Troll Management

To be controversial just for the sake of it. Attention seekers, not trolls...

Sometimes it feels good to make noise and get peoples attention. The empty can rattles the most. Peace and contentment come from within.

The video posted there: Another example of the empty can. A Christian, a believer in salvation through the promise of Jesus will not need to send his or her money to someone who claims to be the incarnation of God. You believe that the church is nothing but corruption? What does that have to do with the promise of life ever after? If you believe well then great. If not oh well... I (and other believers) will pray for you. It's what we Christians do.

Humans claiming to be God or the son of God and asking for money in the name of God to provide salvation... False north for those who are truly lost and know not how to read a compass...

22 Years on the planet and you have it all figured out? Were you not attended to properly as a child? Were you toilet trained under duress? Bitter, angry, and all knowing at 22... Sorry, but it's gonna be a long life. Hope it gets better...

Now, back to the topic... Good ideas that will be put into practice... Thanks OP (OK JJ)...

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

3. Do you really think you're better than me?

Ah ha... I'm better, It's all money, I get all the chicks, I tell them what they need to hear etc...

Rantings of the empty mad man... Not one coherent thought... It's the ghost of C. Cooper...

Enough time wasted... Back to looking out for number 1...

Peace...

After reading this thread I'm pretty sure this is On Topic:
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    Ah ha... I'm better, It's all money, I get all the chicks, I tell them what they need to hear etc...

Rantings of the empty mad man... Not one coherent thought... It's the ghost of C. Cooper...

Enough time wasted... Back to looking out for number 1...

Peace...
    Gee 6shooter,his last post that your referring to was just deleted. I can understand why, the last time I heard that kind of mentality was back in the third grade. You're correct in your reply except for one thing, it was the rantings of an "empty mad child", not of a mad man. I thought the part where he said, "don't give him any crap" was good, especially after he fed us a whole page of crap. And he calls me a hypocrite, how pathetic. And the college bit just goes to show that one can get an education and graduate, with a DEGREE IN STUPID.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Gee 6shooter,his last post that your referring to was just deleted. I can understand why, the last time I heard that kind of mentality was back in the third grade. You're correct in your reply except for one thing, it was the rantings of an "empty mad child", not of a mad man. I thought the part where he said, "don't give him any crap" was good, especially after he fed us a whole page of crap. And he calls me a hypocrite, how pathetic. And the college bit just goes to show that one can get an education and graduate, with a DEGREE IN STUPID.
    In other forums, suspected trolls are "quoted" for posterity in the event that the individual in question decides to go back and delete a post. Just a thought, but that might be a good idea should we encounter a questionable post.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Boy ya'll been busy all night!

Me thinks this is gonna be good!

Quote Originally Posted by NDS View Post
    After reading this thread I'm pretty sure this is On Topic:

That is a cute bunny NDS.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

What in the sam hell is all the noise in this thread....Ya'll simmer down before I commence to blasting

JK carry on....
    What in tarnations goin on in America these days. Dagnabbit, "CHANGE" what "Change" I say Change it back! I'm clinging to bible and my guns. Try to take either and you're liable to get blasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Ah yes Ringo. I stand corrected, mad child... It works..

I should have quoted him to keep the ugly truth close by for reference. Oh well. I do have much better things to do, like, you know "looking out for number 1".. Yea... OK, I'd love to stay all day but I gotta go shine on the chicks.

Peace...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast