Troll Management - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Troll Management

Quote Originally Posted by Gun tote'n freak View Post
    What in the sam hell is all the noise in this thread....Ya'll simmer down before I commence to blasting

JK carry on....
    Very cute, Gun! Love how you stepped into character...Yosemite Sam's character that is! I think you should be appointed the official "Tension Breaker" here @ USACarry!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

handgonnetoter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Oh, I "comprende" all too well...Let me see, Christianity is ********, yet you have a serious personal quest to understand it better. Do I have that right? And let's see, you're 22 yrs old and you know how the world works better than people who have lived, fought, worked, paid taxes, and supported families for decades longer than you? Yeah, I comprende, alright.
    Word! I have a unique idea, why don't we spend our time talking, or arguing for that matter, about guns?

4. This seems like a thread I would like to be involved in. Somebody, insult me or my faith, please?
    Retired US Army Medic
    Proud Husband, Dad and Christian
    www.nationofshooters.com

Talking Glad to oblige ya, KN!

Quote Originally Posted by kn1080 View Post
    This seems like a thread I would like to be involved in. Somebody, insult me or my faith, please?
    Why, you band-aid slappin', aspirin passin', dog-face bein', no phone call returnin', television breakin', transvestite attractin' (ask us about the 2A march in DC!), Jesus lovin', good husband and father bein' whippersnapper!
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

6. Quote Originally Posted by Boomboy007 View Post
    Why, you band-aid slappin', aspirin passin', dog-face bein', no phone call returnin', television breakin', transvestite attractin' (ask us about the 2A march in DC!), Jesus lovin', good husband and father bein' whippersnapper!
    My feelings just got hurt for him.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

handgonnetoter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomboy007 View Post
    OUCH!

Ask and ye shall receive.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I absolutely love that undefeatable sense of humor! No matter how dark the clouds, you guys are a CONSTANT reminder of that wonderful silver lining! Thank !
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

10. Quote Originally Posted by boomboy007 View Post
    why, you band-aid slappin', aspirin passin', dog-face bein', no phone call returnin', television breakin', transvestite attractin' (ask us about the 2a march in dc!), jesus lovin', good husband and father bein' whippersnapper!
    i didnt break the television! Lol
    Retired US Army Medic
    Proud Husband, Dad and Christian
    www.nationofshooters.com

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    I absolutely love that undefeatable sense of humor! No matter how dark the clouds, you guys are a CONSTANT reminder of that wonderful silver lining! Thank !
    It's posts like this that make me glad we have a puke smilie.

"Aren't we all just soooo wonderful!!!!!"

How's THAT for trollin?! I believe that "is" the topic of this thread, right?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast