Troll Management - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Troll Management

Hey, Mom!

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    I absolutely love that undefeatable sense of humor! No matter how dark the clouds, you guys are a CONSTANT reminder of that wonderful silver lining! Thank !
    Well, I'm glad that you can SEE that!

Congrats on the new peepers!
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Boomboy007 View Post
    Well, I'm glad that you can SEE that!

Congrats on the new peepers!
    Only have ONE "new" peeper, Boomboy! Right eye will be done sometime in the future. For obvious reasons, cataract surgery is only performed on one eye at a time! Thanks for the "Congrats".
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post
    I think we should just add the below sign to the home page. When trolls see it they will know this is a troll free zone and stay out. I mean the no gun signs work great at creating gun free zones..... right?!?!

good idea. if that doesn't work then I don't know what will.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

I was not going to post in on this, but what the hell, just two things there will always be trolls, they cannot be located, there in cyberspace, they cannot be killed, they just change names, passwords, IP adress's and whatever, the second thing is the church and religon deal, everyone is entitled to worship or not, whatever faith they want, personaly I only have one question on the subject, If God is the all powerful, all knowing, awsome being some make him out to be, why does he allow all the bad stuff in the world go on like it does????????????????????

6. Quote Originally Posted by Rocketgeezer View Post
    I only have one question on the subject, If God is the all powerful, all knowing, awsome being some make him out to be, why does he allow all the bad stuff in the world go on like it does????????????????????
    They don't really have an answer. They'll tell you "you just need to have faith" while churches around the world take in billions of dollars. Religions are the biggest scams of all time. It's always been about money and politics. It's been like that long before Christ. It was even a requirement that a fee had to be paid before anyone could enter the Temple of Solomon. And then there were the Crusades in the Middle Ages, which were a big political and money grab for the church to spread its disease to the Middle East. And then the Reformation began because the Church was selling pardons to get into heaven. And today, the Church has enormous edifices, TV shows, DVD's, gift shops (like at the Vatican), and its own YouTube page.

How can anyone not see that it's all a scam? Jesus was a man of modest means (whom I genuinely have the the highest respect for). He owned literally nothing. Did he need all this stuff to spread his word?

7. So, this is a religion thread now?

Quote Originally Posted by Mudinyeri View Post
    So, this is a religion thread now?
    Aren't they all - at least in the off-topics?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketgeezer View Post
    ...there will always be trolls, they cannot be located, there in cyberspace, they cannot be killed, they just change names, passwords, IP adress's and whatever...
    This would be the case, assuming the subject actually was online forum trolls or online trolling. But what the OP tries to do as is often the case with the leading titles and "grabber" headlines as Mom likes to opine, is lead you to believe their rant before you even start reading.

The actual truth in this case relates to the OP's frustration with forum members he doesn't seem to like or doesn't agree with. So they must be trolls and we should all band together to enact policies for their management.

Yet another logical fallacy and huge load of mare excrement from the JJBoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketgeezer View Post
    I was not going to post in on this, but what the hell, just two things there will always be trolls, they cannot be located, there in cyberspace, they cannot be killed, they just change names, passwords, IP adress's and whatever, the second thing is the church and religon deal, everyone is entitled to worship or not, whatever faith they want, personaly I only have one question on the subject, If God is the all powerful, all knowing, awsome being some make him out to be, why does he allow all the bad stuff in the world go on like it does????????????????????

Simple. It is called free will. We are not robots. We have the freedom to choose right and wrong, good or evil. Make no mistake about it. One day the "bad stuff" will all come to an end but until then as the scripture says "in this world you have tribulation".
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Aiiight then. let's all buckle down and just make the best of this tribulation period, OK?

11. Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Aiiight then. let's all buckle down and just make the best of this tribulation period, OK?
    Left Behind (series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Left Behind is a series of 16 best-selling novels by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins, dealing with Christian dispensationalist End Times: pretribulation, premillennial, Christian eschatological viewpoint of the end of the world
    Total sales for the series have surpassed 65 million copies. Seven titles in the adult series have reached #1 on the bestseller lists for the New York Times, USA Today, and Publishers Weekly.
    The End of Times sells!

It makes no sense whatsoever that an infinite, omnipotent god would need to incarnate himself as a human and then subject himself to an agonizing and bloody death just so he could persuade himself to forgive us and save us from the cruel fate he created for us. It makes even less sense that the all-wise creator of the universe would manifest himself in an isolated corner of the world during a primitive age of its history, teach proverbs identical to those of the other belief systems of the day, promise to return quickly to destroy the world, and then vanish utterly for a span of time now going on two thousand years, leaving behind no trace except for a few hazy memories and anonymous writings that he had ever been here at all.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast