Bye, all - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bye, all

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    Why??? Is that because they don't fit your mold.
    I hesitated responding after Luke's response but wanted to say I have no "mold". I don't get upset when someone disagrees with me, nor do I think anything derogatory about them. My doubts were based on how some had a majority of posts doing nothing but name calling and making no real counterpoint to the discussion. Even at that, I believe everyone has a right to their opinion and no one is an idiot simply because they disagree.

3. Luke, thanks for clarifying your position. I can’t agree with you anymore in your position you took with JJ, if it was in fact a threat and the other party felt threatened then I believe that it was the responsible thing to do. I find it hard to believe that jj had intentionally and maliciously suggest any danger based on the consistency of his past post. I still have not read any name calling or threats from the iceman who was banned. I am sorry but I still believe money is the driving force.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Another God fearing Patriot silenced...

A real shame JJ; I enjoyed your posts & wit.

Hope to see you back soon!
    Silenced? I didn't ban him.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Whoa, whoa, whoa...I'm not hassling with Lukem about this. I don't suffer fools easily and I find web posting to be pretty frustrating in that people "talk" to you in ways they would NEVER do in person. I try to deal with everyone as I would in person (and believe me when I say I have been "educated" for showing severe disrespect). Admittedly, my temper gets the better of me, sometimes.

It's a great site. Maybe I just need some time off.
    Agreed...nothing against Luke here...he is doing a great job and a job I would NOT want to do. Just sad to see JJ withdraw himself and wishing some of the trolls who are here to do nothing but stir the pot, would withdraw themselves

6. JJ sounds like to me you are looking for some support. luke did not ban you as he has stated and you really could have spared us all with the drama. Why did you even start this thread to begin with??
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

7. Whoa, whoa, whoa...I'm not hassling with Lukem about this

Your words spoken are untrure. You should have never mentioned Lukes name or even placed this thread, you knew this was going to stirr the muck and Luke was going to be brought into your saga. I think, if you have not already, appogize to Luke for waisting he time. Best to you.

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    Silenced? I didn't ban him.
    I didnt see your explanation until after I made my post (note to self, read to end of thread before replying )

Your response was measured & just, no doubt about it.

JJ take a couple deep breaths count to 10. Everything is cool so hang in there. Put all the ones that get under you skin on the ignore list and lets move on. Just remember there are way more good posters than bad here.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

JJ and I just exchanged a few messages. We are all good and looks like he'll be sticking around.

Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Sorry, I just couldn't resist!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast