Bye, all
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bye, all

Bye, all

I've gotten several admonishments from Lukem recently. Apparently, I've ticked off some people enough that they've contacted site admins about it, more than once. I would have preferred that they would have PM'ed me, and we could have straightened it out, but they didn't. My participation on this site has become counterproductive and so...

I'm outta here, at least for awhile. I may lurk a bit but I won't be posting. Twas good to have met many great Patriots. Keep up the fight. There are a number of you who have my personal info and I look forward to hearing from you, if you'd like to stay in touch.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Sorry to see you go. Sorry to say it but stay within the site rules and you wouldn't be getting warnings.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

4. Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    I've gotten several admonishments from Lukem recently. Apparently, I've ticked off some people enough that they've contacted site admins about it, more than once. I would have preferred that they would have PM'ed me, and we could have straightened it out, but they didn't. My participation on this site has become counterproductive and so...

I'm outta here, at least for awhile. I may lurk a bit but I won't be posting. Twas good to have met many great Patriots. Keep up the fight. There are a number of you who have my personal info and I look forward to hearing from you, if you'd like to stay in touch.
    Look what happen to the iceman, he did not fit into the mainstream mold on this forum so they took him out. Just like the NRA the old double standard. Tell me where it says anywhere that you have a right not to be offended. I still beleive there are a few here that are puling the strings aqnd poor Luke looks like the bad guy and when you offend the wrong person old luke gets the pressure.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post

Hope to see you back on soon JJ.....sad to see one of our troll managers bumped off

Sorry to see you go to JJ.
    I (for one), really enjoy what you bring to the forum.

There's a saying that states: "It takes two to argue."

Sometimes it's just best to ignore "idiot" trolls. Arguing with them will change nothing. They aren't here for enlightenment; all they want is to shut people like you up and create discord.

JJ I've had my doubts about some here but none about you. Hope to see you join in on conversations again.

8. Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    JJ I've had my doubts about some here but none about you. Hope to see you join in on conversations again.
    Why??? Is that because they don't fit your mold.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Listen, it has nothing to do with fitting any kind of mold and no one is pulling any strings but me. When I get constant complaints that just waste my time, its pretty aggravating. Some of you just get so bent out of shape you post things that are against my site rules. Telling someone they can't wait to meet them and their puke friend could be looked at as a threat. So I deleted the message and sent a warning not to post things like that. You think THAT is too harsh? Did I ban him, no? I asked not to post things like that. JJFlash is a site supporter and I hate to see someone leave just because I asked him not to post something that could be taken as a threat.

Remember, this is just an internet forum. If you are getting so bend out of shape over what someone else POSTED maybe you need to step away and take a break from the computer.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Another God fearing Patriot silenced...

A real shame JJ; I enjoyed your posts & wit.

Hope to see you back soon!

Whoa, whoa, whoa...I'm not hassling with Lukem about this. I don't suffer fools easily and I find web posting to be pretty frustrating in that people "talk" to you in ways they would NEVER do in person. I try to deal with everyone as I would in person (and believe me when I say I have been "educated" for showing severe disrespect). Admittedly, my temper gets the better of me, sometimes.

It's a great site. Maybe I just need some time off.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast