Help! Something really bad is about to happen.....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help! Something really bad is about to happen.....

Help! Something really bad is about to happen.....

I'm up in Ohio at my dad's house for vacation. There is this huge outdoor store called Fin Feather and Fur around the corner which we always visits. Well, they do in house financing so I figured what the heck lets see if I can get any credit. A few minutes later I was approved for a very nice chunk of change. Sooooo there I was in one of the largest gun/reloading shops in northern Ohio with enough credit to buy anything my little heart could desire. Talk about a kid in a candy store. I keep telling myself "KimberPB be good... KimberPB be good." After fondling a $1700 Savage 10 BAS-K I forced myself to hand it back to the sales guy and walked down to the reloading section. While there I treated myself to a nice digital scale and power dispenser that I've been wanting along with some bullets, primers, and powder. I also picked up a 3 round tube extension for my Benelli super nova. All in all I think I refrained myself well. All tho I still have one more day before I leave........
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

If you want the Savage, buy it. It's on credit -- you know, like getting it for free.

After all, it's just a whole bunch of little bitty payments for a long time.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

4. Get it now, pay later. What's the worst that could happen? I hear that debt just goes away if you ignore it long enough.

Quote Originally Posted by NDS View Post
    If you want the Savage, buy it. It's on credit -- you know, like getting it for free.

After all, it's just a whole bunch of little bitty payments for a long time.
    Well, anything over $250 is same as cash for 6 months. So I was trying to keep it under an amount I knew I could get paid off in 6 months.

Plus I already have a Savage 10 FP that shoots under 1/2" groups so I really didn't need it..... But man does that gun look SWEEEEEEEET!
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight View Post
    Get it now, pay later. What's the worst that could happen? I hear that debt just goes away if you ignore it long enough.
    lol! I think our government thinks that.
    - Benjamin Franklin

wolfhunter Guest
    K-PB, tell me about that tube extension for your SuperNova. I've considered adding one to mine.

Oh, I almost forgot I bought KimberRB 500 rounds of 230gr cast lead bullets as a late fathers day present. So don't let him ever tell you I never get him anything! lol.
    - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    K-PB, tell me about that tube extension for your SuperNova. I've considered adding one to mine.
    I got the TacStar 7 shot mag extension. Fits great. Finish is good although I think some of the more expensive ones finish is a little better. It takes the factory 4 round mag to 7 using 2 3/4" shells (have not tried 3" yet). It does stick out just a bit from the end of the barrel but should not give me any problems. Uploading pics now.....
    - Benjamin Franklin

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post
    Oh, I almost forgot I bought KimberRB 500 rounds of 230gr cast lead bullets as a late fathers day present. So don't let him ever tell you I never get him anything! lol.
    You know he'll just use it for practice.

Here is what I treated myself to. Including the tube extension.....

- Benjamin Franklin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast