What a great week

Thread: What a great week

1. Thumbs up What a great week

Well KimberPB took off to go home to Fl. Today. Man did we go thru the ammo. Between hunting, shooting at a friendís house, and at the range I know we both have a load of reloading to do. Thatís how I will most likely spend my day tomorrow then back to work for both of use on Monday. Man I love it when we are together man I miss him already. I love spending time with my kids I donít get that much with them. Spending time with the kids and shooting what more can a man ask for.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

I know you guys had a good visit and a great time. Nothing like spending time with your kids doing the things you like to do. It is hard for it to come to an end but there will always be next time.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by KimberRB View Post
    Well KimberPB took off to go home to Fl. Today. Man did we go thru the ammo. Between hunting, shooting at a friendís house, and at the range I know we both have a load of reloading to do. Thatís how I will most likely spend my day tomorrow then back to work for both of use on Monday. Man I love it when we are together man I miss him already. I love spending time with my kids I donít get that much with them. Spending time with the kids and shooting what more can a man ask for.

Quote Originally Posted by KimberRB View Post
    Spending time with the kids and shooting what more can a man ask for.
    A son (daughter) well versed in weapontry horticulture.

OMG, I forgot, You've got that covered Too....
    I am glad you guys had a good time, Still, I am unclear on who out shot who... ?????? ..

Semper Fi

6. Well lets just say we both did very well and leave it at that. LOL
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

Well, the drive wasn't to bad but I made it home! I had a blast last week and it went way to fast. I'm back at work today and hating it!!!! I'm ready for another vacation. Now I just have a ton of ammo to reload and guns to clean.....
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post
    Well, the drive wasn't to bad but I made it home! I had a blast last week and it went way to fast. I'm back at work today and hating it!!!! I'm ready for another vacation. Now I just have a ton of ammo to reload and guns to clean.....
    That is the one bad thing about vacations. They end and you have to go back to work.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I hate that the kids move away. Oldest son lives in Kansas and I count the weeks until we get together. I'm fortunate that my youngest son lives close, and we're thicker than thieves, shooting, hunting, training dogs, working on the new farmstead. Glad ya'll had a great time!
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"