Nephew of Clarence Thomas Allegedly Beaten, Tased at New Orleans Hospital - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nephew of Clarence Thomas Allegedly Beaten, Tased at New Orleans Hospital

1. Waiting on the rest of the story. Where is Paul Harvey when you need him. Oh thats right he is dead.

Lots of details missing from this story and like someone else said take Clarence Thomas's name out of it and there is no story. The nephew was carried to the hospital as a result of someone saying that he had tried to commit suicide. Who sent him to the ER? Was that person at the ER with him? This seemed to have happend right after he arrived as he was told to put on a gown but tried to leave. It would appear to me that he was being admitted at someone's request and if so was not able to speak for himself at the time. If the police had carried him who called the police.

All in all looks like a lot of details missing and a standard story of someone being admitted against their will by someone looking out for them. You find a friend looking like they have tried to commit suicide and carry them to the hospital you want to be sure before letting them out and of course they are going to say they are fine. I remember my father trying his best to get up and walk out of the hospital so we finally had to strap him in. It was one of the hardest things I ever had to do but there wasn't any other way and he recovered. So take Clarence Thomas out of it and you have just another story of a possible crazy suicide paitent trying to get out and finish the job.

Quote Originally Posted by FN1910 View Post
    Lots of details missing from this story and like someone else said take Clarence Thomas's name out of it and there is no story. The nephew was carried to the hospital as a result of someone saying that he had tried to commit suicide. Who sent him to the ER? Was that person at the ER with him? This seemed to have happend right after he arrived as he was told to put on a gown but tried to leave. It would appear to me that he was being admitted at someone's request and if so was not able to speak for himself at the time. If the police had carried him who called the police.

All in all looks like a lot of details missing and a standard story of someone being admitted against their will by someone looking out for them. You find a friend looking like they have tried to commit suicide and carry them to the hospital you want to be sure before letting them out and of course they are going to say they are fine. I remember my father trying his best to get up and walk out of the hospital so we finally had to strap him in. It was one of the hardest things I ever had to do but there wasn't any other way and he recovered. So take Clarence Thomas out of it and you have just another story of a possible crazy suicide paitent trying to get out and finish the job.
    Thank you!
    I'm the one who said this was a non-story if the news media had left Justice Thomas's name out of it.
    MSgt, USAF (ret), Life Member - NRA, Life Member - NAHC,
    Life Member - NCOA, Member - USCCA, Member - NCGR,
    Member - Oathkeepers

There's a lot of unanswered questions for the physicians and clinicians involved, let alone for the outside folks like us reading bits and pieces of possible truth here.

It could be anything, being rather familiar with "accidential" overdoses and otherwise, in my line of work. It is surprising that a taser was used, but then again, I have a cousin who works in an Arizona hospital who says they have a police dog on their security staff! These are interesting ideas that I will never see in a New Jersey hospital !!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12