The Myth of the Satanic Community - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The Myth of the Satanic Community

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Trying to marginalize the facts of this matter doesn't really do much to hide your ovbious lack of knowledge. You should reconsider posting on topics that might expose your ignorance.

Nice try, but ... alas. Fail!
    Where do you get off talking to another human being like that, cocked? What in the world is swirling around in that brain of yours?
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Trying to marginalize the facts of this matter doesn't really do much to hide your ovbious lack of knowledge. You should reconsider posting on topics that might expose your ignorance.

Nice try, but ... alas. Fail!
    Nice try but it is still an obscure term that took a 30 minute cartoon to bring to light... that was invented by some nobody clerk that most of the planet has never heard of and likely never will, that is unless the Simpson's puts it in an episode.

If you want to see ignorance go look in a mirror, this is the first time you have been right in what say the last 200 + posts, golly that is less than a percentile....

So don't get cocky there little boy, you will be wrong next time yet again and that is a fact you can take to the bank...

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Where do you get off talking to another human being like that, cocked? What in the world is swirling around in that brain of yours?
    Thanks there Mom, I look at his lack of respect and knowledge, his iteration of Fallacy's as a test, it's kind of like GOD put him in his positron of hate to test others of Faith and see how we can respond.
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    ...unless the Simpson's puts it in an episode...
    Odd your repeated reference to the Simpsons. I suppose that explains alot. With that frame of reference, the demonstration of your profound stupidity remains unsurprising.

Is Homer your hero?

Sheldon, and C&L,
    Both of you, knock it off.
    You are fighting like a couple of junior high school boys.

Mom,
    Why the hell are you chiming in? Knock it off will ya?

I understand your shtic now.

Come on, get back on topic, or cast this thread adrift.

handgonnetoter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    There are those that "call" themselves Christians that do that but there are plenty of churches that don't. You may want to paint all churches and all Christians with that broad brush but not me. As I have said I know plenty of churches that have done a lot better with the money voluntarily given to them than what the Marxists in control of our country do with the money forcefully taken from taxpayers.
    Ditto HK!

Odd your repeated reference to the Simpsons. I suppose that explains alot. With that frame of reference, the demonstration of your profound stupidity remains unsurprising.

Is Homer your hero?
    Nope just reminds me of you..... Longest running non reality show, rude, vulgar, abusive, alcoholic that thinks he can lie or cheat his way out of trouble, must be you don't have a wife like Marge to bail and straighten you out....

N theicemanmpls I agree back on topic....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Brain?? What Brain??

Abby something? Abby Norman... No that's not it...

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    Nope just reminds me of you..... Longest running non reality show, rude, vulgar, abusive, alcoholic that thinks he can lie or cheat his way out of trouble, must be you don't have a wife like Marge to bail and straighten you out.....
    Once again demonstrating juvenile tendencies, the putz doesn't realize that attacks and personal insults don't change the fact he doesn't know what he is talking about. Probably is about 14 or so, judging by the apparent intellectual capacity displayed and penchant for TV cartoons.

Of course this joker cannot even think up his own insults, just piggybacks on other's:
    Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    Brain?? What Brain??

Once again demonstrating juvenile tendencies, the putz doesn't realize that attacks and personal insults don't change the fact he doesn't know what he is talking about. Probably is about 14 or so, judging by the apparent intellectual capacity displayed and penchant for TV cartoons.

Of course this joker cannot even think up his own insults, just piggybacks on other's:
    If you really want to get to the root of the issue and see the only one who is tossing about the personal insults you need to go look (yet again I reiterate, how trite) in a mirror...

One definition of Insanity is of a individual that repeats the same act over and over again, each time expecting a different result. So in this innervation could we say you repeatedly parrot the same fallacy's over and over again, but expecting them to somehow morph into the truth?

Probably is about 14 or so,
    There is a old saying "We grow too soon old, and too late smart" it would be nice to be young again, but then with the job market today UGH.... maybe not.....

rodney says

Can't we all just get along?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast