This explains everything

Thread: This explains everything

This explains everything

California vs. Arizona

California:

The Governor of California is jogging with his dog along a nature trail.

A coyote jumps out, bites the Governor and attacks his dog.

1. The Governor starts to intervene, but reflects upon the movie "Bambi" and realizes he should stop; the coyote is only doing what is natural.

2. He calls Animal Control who then captures coyote and bills the State $200 testing it for diseases and $500 for relocating it.

3. He calls a veterinarian. The vet collects the dead dog and bills the State $200 testing it for diseases.

4. The Governor goes to hospital and spends $3,500 getting checked for diseases from the coyote and on getting his bite wound bandaged.

5. The running trail gets shut down for 6 months while Fish & Game conducts a $100,000 survey to make sure the area is free of dangerous animals.

6. The Governor spends $50,000 in State funds implementing a "coyote awareness" program for residents of the area.

7. The State Legislature spends $2 million to study how to better treat rabies and how to permanently eradicate the disease throughout the world.

8. The Governor's security agent is fired for not stopping the attack somehow and for letting the Governor attempt to intervene.

9. Additional cost to State of California : $75,000 to hire and train a new security agent with additional special training on the nature of coyotes.

10. PETA protests the coyote's relocation and files suit against the State.

Arizona:

The Governor of Arizona is jogging with her dog along a nature trail. A coyote jumps out and attacks her dog.

1. The Governor shoots the coyote with her State-issued pistol and keeps jogging. The Governor has spent $0.50 on a .45 ACP hollow point cartridge.

2. The Buzzards eat the dead coyote.

And that's why California is broke.

Hehehehe

Actually it was the Texas governor that shot the yote with his Ruger LCP 380 but AZ works for me.
    Never argue with an idiot. First they drag you down to their level then they beat you with experience!

Good one... And So very true, I'll have to send that to family in prca.
    Semper Fi

Isn't that just the insanity that is California?

My husband and I got a big kick out of your joke...or is it a true story? Hard to tell these days with governments acting like clowns and running things like a circus.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    My husband and I got a big kick out of your joke...or is it a true story? Hard to tell these days with governments acting like clowns and running things like a circus.
    Replace AZ with Texas and it is pretty much a true story. Happened a few months back.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Never argue with an idiot. First they drag you down to their level then they beat you with experience!