JOKE: Life over 60

Thread: JOKE: Life over 60

JOKE: Life over 60

The world is just getting too complex for me. They even mess me up every time I go to the grocery store. You would think they could settle on something themselves but this sudden "Paper or Plastic?" every time I check out just knocks me for a loop. I bought some of those cloth reusable bags to avoid looking confused, but I never remember to take them in with me.

Now I toss it back to them. When they ask me, "Paper or Plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual." Then it's their turn to stare at me with a blank look.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Good one Mom, I always answer: YES to that question. It really throws them for a loop.

I thought the eco-whacko in-thing to do was to use cloth bags which are never laundered (because that would pollute and waste water and power) to carry home your raw meat and veggies together, insuring cross contamination with disease microbes.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by CathyInBlue View Post
    I thought the eco-whacko in-thing to do was to use cloth bags which are never laundered (because that would pollute and waste water and power) to carry home your raw meat and veggies together, insuring cross contamination with disease microbes.
    You sure know how to kill a joke don't you?

Just call me

The Comedian.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

wolfhunter Guest
    Mom, I once heard a guy ask the cashier "Paper or plastic?" right after she told him his total. I like your answer, too.

Quote Originally Posted by THE DUKE OF ESSEX View Post
    Good one Mom, I always answer: YES to that question. It really throws them for a loop.
    That's funny, Duke. I can hardly wait to use it just to see the reactions!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.