OK I'm Officially offended... - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: OK I'm Officially offended...

Hmmmm, Canada, interesting option - unfortunately my CCW doesn't go quite that far...LOL
    The trail is the thing, not the end of the trail. Travel too fast and you miss all you are traveling for.

Quote Originally Posted by ConditionOne View Post
    Wow, that sucks... I'm actually ok with advertisements being in multiple languages (it's a modern world, a lot of countries are in reality multi-lingual), but for Spanish to be the primary language on an American advert? Yeesh.
    I receive ads from AT&T all the time completely in Spanish. I have been a long time customer, both telephone and internet, and often wonder why I'm sent these ads in Spanish and the bills in English.

Not PC:

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    I receive ads from AT&T all the time completely in Spanish. I have been a long time customer, both telephone and internet, and often wonder why I'm sent these ads in Spanish and the bills in English.
    Because they want you to pay in GREEN BACKS not WET BACKS?

PRO-LIFE FROM CONCEPTION TO NATURAL DEATH
    TO HIM THEREFORE WHO KNOWETH TO DO GOOD AND DOETH IT NOT, TO HIM IT IS SIN. HOLY BIBLE]

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by kathleenelsie View Post
    because they want you to pay in green backs not wet backs?
    bwahahaha!!!!
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

handgonnetoter Guest
    All I can say is that I wish I knew Spanish now, well other than just the cuss words!

Quote Originally Posted by handgonnetoter View Post
    All I can say is that I wish I knew Spanish now, well other than just the cuss words!
    I hear ya there bro, I can cuss with the best in no less than 9 languages but if they reply can only understand 2 with any fluency....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

All of the foreign women that I dated (when young) regardless of nationality, all knew one word of English, it was always the same word...NO!
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    "But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be condemned to HELL"

What's next?

ATMs dispensing dollars & pesos?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    In todays junk mail there was a Comcast ad.... In Spanish, with the English translation in tiny letters under the main ad...

This is America the primary language is English, and Yeah I called and gave them heck!!!
    1) If you're a traditional American, Sheldon, you can't be offended, only chastised and re-educated. After all, it's all your fault.

2) This ain't America anymore, IMO, and I don't think it's gonna be, ever again. Best you can do is stay aware and shoot 'em when they swarm your property.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    1) If you're a traditional American, Sheldon, you can't be offended, only chastised and re-educated. After all, it's all your fault.

2) This ain't America anymore, IMO, and I don't think it's gonna be, ever again. Best you can do is stay aware and shoot 'em when they swarm your property.
    Thank the maker that Mi has good castle laws! I believe was it Texas or AZ where the guy simply held some illegals at gun point.... they sued and won, last i read they were to get his land in settlement, or was that overturned?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast