OK I'm Officially offended... - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: OK I'm Officially offended...

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    All of the foreign women that I dated (when young) regardless of nationality, all knew one word of English, it was always the same word...NO!
    LOL... Amen...

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    1) If you're a traditional American, Sheldon, you can't be offended, only chastised and re-educated. After all, it's all your fault.

2) This ain't America anymore, IMO, and I don't think it's gonna be, ever again. Best you can do is stay aware and shoot 'em when they swarm your property.
    When I come to visit I'll be sure to wear a tee-shirt with the phrase "Don't shoot me I'm an American" printed clearly on the front IN ENGLISH..

And to the OP... Hell I've been getting offended regularly since 11/2008..

Peace...

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    When I come to visit I'll be sure to wear a tee-shirt with the phrase "Don't shoot me I'm an American" printed clearly on the front IN ENGLISH..

Peace...
    But, aren't you coming from MA? Is that still part of America? Do ya'll speak English there? So, yeah, the T-shirt is an ok idea as far as it goes, but I'll still be checking your papers!
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

But, aren't you coming from MA? Is that still part of America? Do ya'll speak English there? So, yeah, the T-shirt is an ok idea as far as it goes, but I'll still be checking your papers!
    Papers? No Papers senior...

Peace...

I think its funny that everyone is giving these people gripe about inegrating a little Spanish into America. After all, we are the land of freedom and opportunity. I guarantee over 80% of the people on this forum had their ancestors come from foreign countries during the depression and not know a lick of English. No one here is really a bonafide AMERICAN. You are not forced to speak Spanish so what is the point of putting a racist undertone into a thread about being offended by a letter sent to you in Spanish? Sounds childish and close-minded to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Pewbs View Post
    I think its funny that everyone is giving these people gripe about inegrating a little Spanish into America. After all, we are the land of freedom and opportunity. I guarantee over 80% of the people on this forum had their ancestors come from foreign countries during the depression and not know a lick of English. No one here is really a bonafide AMERICAN. You are not forced to speak Spanish so what is the point of putting a racist undertone into a thread about being offended by a letter sent to you in Spanish? Sounds childish and close-minded to me.
    You're right, of course, and I demand that we now speak Gaelic, like my ancestors did.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

You're right, of course, and I demand that we now speak Gaelic, like my ancestors did.
    LOL... Carefull JJ!! No feeding!!

Quote Originally Posted by Glockster20 View Post
    I didn't realize I was. Now, I do, after seeing some other posts. Ah, well, I'll still throw 'em a table scrap or two, now and then, cause I'm like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Glockster20 View Post
    Insinuating what, that I'm a troll because I bring up a good point that you feel like you don't need to engage in? Please, just because you have an unhealthy obsession with wearing your political views on your sleeve via anti Obama paraphanelia, doesn't mean you have the proverbial high ground here.

P.S. Glocks suck
    P.P.S. I'll take an "Obama wearing a mickey mouse hat" pin if you have them in stock.

I didn't realize I was. Now, I do, after seeing some other posts. Ah, well, I'll still throw 'em a table scrap or two, now and then, cause I'm like that.
    Way to delete your post via advice from your internet pal... You guys are so cute

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast