Sex Ed in Grade School, Joycelyn Elders part 2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sex Ed in Grade School, Joycelyn Elders part 2

Sex Ed in Grade School, Joycelyn Elders part 2

Why are these budding young pedophiles looking to teach anatomy to kindergardeners? Masturbation to middle schoolers?

Wasn't this the crap that got Joycelyn Elders canned 16 years ago?
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

I agree with you on this one Cathy. The public school system is not even doing a very good job at teaching the basics and why would I want them teaching sex ed to my kids. I don't think so. Anything the federal government gets involved in ends up all screwed up and that includes public education.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

wolfhunter Guest
    If they teach Sex Education as well as they've taught Reading, "Riting", & 'Rithmitic, it won't be long before there aren't many grandkids around.

What they neglect to mention, is that this sort of subject matter would be illegal anywhere else save a classroom. In other words, say things of this nature to a kid on a playground and you'll be arrested so fast your head would spin. And rightly so.

Sex Ed is for parents to teach their kids at home, not for teachers in a classroom.

I've got no problem with mechanistic, matter of fact sex ed in high school and middle school, but this *^&% has no place in grade school.

Quote Originally Posted by rainman97361 View Post

Sex Ed is for parents to teach their kids at home, not for teachers in a classroom.
    +1 The only way.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

And if they all did, there'd be no problem.

Just one more among many reasons to home school you children. The public education system like everything else the federal government has control over will only get worse.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Never, ever, ever would I allow the gov't to get their hands on my kids in public school these days. I'll be helping the grandkids to attend private/Christian schools if/when that time comes.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Under the terms of my scholarship, I have to put in 4 years at underserved public schools, but after that, I'll be looking for a job in private schools, and ironic though it may be, if I had children of my own, I would be home schooling them myself after I got home from teaching everyone else's. I won't be licensed to teach things like history or civics/social(ist) studies, but I'd rather be doing that myself than leave it up to my coworkers to teach it to my own kids.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast