The Christian Gun Owner - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Christian Gun Owner

sorry

someone sent me this link. I scanned over it, saw all the bible quotes, and the Jesus talk, and thought it was legit. I am pulling it down.
    I didn't know it was a fake religious site.

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    someone sent me this link. I scanned over it, saw all the bible quotes, and the Jesus talk, and thought it was legit. I am pulling it down.
    I didn't know it was a fake religious site.
    I, for one, accept your explanation.
    Curt Lovelace
    Bible believing, gun toting pastor
    Acton, Maine

Make that two who accept your retraction and explanation for same. Thank you, icemanmpls.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by DocCurt View Post
    I, for one, accept your explanation.
    I do, too. Fair is fair...if a man sincerely apologizes to me (and I know this is sincere) then I am bound to accept it in good faith. It's how I would like to be treated.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

I, on the other hand, was already familiar with the folderol that is Landover Baptist. I'm rather amused that those in the field of legitimate Christian apologetics were not. I would think *not* coming off as a self parody funnelled through Landover would be a priority.

There should have been a footnote on post #1 that it wasn't serious, but in the advent of legitimate ignorance, it can be forgiven.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

Quote Originally Posted by CathyInBlue View Post
    I, on the other hand, was already familiar with the folderol that is Landover Baptist. I'm rather amused that those in the field of legitimate Christian apologetics were not. I would think *not* coming off as a self parody funnelled through Landover would be a priority.

There should have been a footnote on post #1 that it wasn't serious, but in the advent of legitimate ignorance, it can be forgiven.
    I didn't bother browsing the rest of the website. I saw the Jesus stuff, bible quotes flying around. Gun chat. EUREKA!, I found their reward, a Christan gun person's Paradise.
    At the time, I thought, "what an excellent place for the bible beaters." My thoughts were, this is the perfect respite for those Jesus people.
    They would leave the usa carry site , and the fighting would cease.
    But, no such luck. It is a satire site.

It wasn't my intent to misdirect them.

I hope the site owner comes up with a plan soon.
    I have a feeling this cease fire ain't gonna last to much longer.

Exclamation i APOLOGIZE

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    I didn't bother browsing the rest of the website. I saw the Jesus stuff, bible quotes flying around. Gun chat. EUREKA!, I found their reward, a Christan gun person's Paradise.
    At the time, I thought, "what an excellent place for the bible beaters." My thoughts were, this is the perfect respite for those Jesus people.
    They would leave the usa carry site , and the fighting would cease.
    But, no such luck. It is a satire site.

It wasn't my intent to misdirect them.

I hope the site owner comes up with a plan soon.
    I have a feeling this cease fire ain't gonna last to much longer.
    I apologize...I accept your explaination. Thank you for your honesty
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

This site is not a forum but I find the information useful. The man who runs it is a Christian for those who want to check it out. I have been using this site for a long time to get information on different guns. http://www.christiangunowner.com/index.html
    Last edited by THE DUKE OF ESSEX; 07-15-2010 at 05:24 PM. Reason: correction of url.

icemanmpls, I have a question for you. Is it your wish that we Christians, the "Jesus people" as you so appropriately call us, be forced off of USACarry.com?
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

11. I like you signature also ! It is one of the most profound statement I have heard in a long time . There sure are a lot of them here in Las Vegas.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast