The Christian Gun Owner - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Christian Gun Owner

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    icemanmpls, I have a question for you. Is it your wish that we Christians, the "Jesus people" as you so appropriately call us, be forced off of USACarry.com?
    In the interest of maintaining the peace we are experiencing, I can not honestly answer your question. Perhaps, at a later time.

3. Absolutely!!! Let us all have tolerance for those who don't believe as we do . This is what Jesus wanted us to do . It seems to me (please let me know) nothing worse then a nasty Christian . God Bless .

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    In the interest of maintaining the peace we are experiencing, I can not honestly answer your question. Perhaps, at a later time.
    Your silence is deafening!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Your silence is deafening!
    ...and should speak volumes to anyone with eyes to see.
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

There's a ceasefire going on? Since when?

The only thing I want forced off USACarry.com is all of the proselytizing. I invite and encourage continued and renewed participation on USACarry.com of people of all faiths, but I highly desire the people who feel a need to "spread the faith", whatever that faith may be, to discover an alternative outlet for those impulses, other than USACarry.com.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

Athiests and agnostics

Okay, I haven't tried to "spread" or force my Christian faith on anyone. However, I haven't seen any Christian posters here trying to force their beliefs on anyone either. I believe it is the mere mention of God or Jesus that offends a few folks here. We as Christians are not ashamed of our faith and sometimes we casually mention God, The Lord, Jesus, etc... during legitimate conversation. So why is this bad? Is someone being hurt by this? Christians have a duty to share the gospel. However, I do not see that being done here at USAcarry. I see mention of God, Christ(Jesus), and some professing their faith, but I do not see anyone attempting to force it down anyone's throat. So what exactly is the problem? You insinuate that we are intellectually inferior because we believe in a higher power. Fine... You believe as most athiests and agnostics in that God has no place in our society. Fine... believe what you want, but this is not the Soviet Union. We are free to believe what we want as well. I'm sure there are some athiest and agnostic gun owners out there that have their own forum where God is not allowed. If the mere mention of God drives you crazy, then why not move to one of these sites? Better yet, start one yourself. Why do we as Christians have to be the ones to conform?

Quote Originally Posted by Glockster20 View Post
    Okay, I haven't tried to "spread" or force my Christian faith on anyone. However, I haven't seen any Christian posters here trying to force their beliefs on anyone either. I believe it is the mere mention of God or Jesus that offends a few folks here. We as Christians are not ashamed of our faith and sometimes we casually mention God, The Lord, Jesus, etc... during legitimate conversation. So why is this bad? Is someone being hurt by this? Christians have a duty to share the gospel. However, I do not see that being done here at USAcarry. I see mention of God, Christ(Jesus), and some professing their faith, but I do not see anyone attempting to force it down anyone's throat. So what exactly is the problem? You insinuate that we are intellectually inferior because we believe in a higher power. Fine... You believe as most athiests and agnostics in that God has no place in our society. Fine... believe what you want, but this is not the Soviet Union. We are free to believe what we want as well. I'm sure there are some athiest and agnostic gun owners out there that have their own forum where God is not allowed. If the mere mention of God drives you crazy, then why not move to one of these sites? Better yet, start one yourself. Why do we as Christians have to be the ones to conform?

John 3:19
    And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

So much for the cease fire.

I posted this back in May. It is most appropriate now.

Can we at least "try" to get along?

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/off-t...scripture.html

Quote Originally Posted by Glockster20
    Christians have a duty to share the gospel.
    This is why I invite you to scratch that itch, just somewhere else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glockster20
    However, I do not see that being done here at USAcarry.
    O RLY? Then why did I have to ignore Alaska444 when he all but berated me for living my life according to reason and rationality, as opposed to belief and faith (specificly Christian belief and faith) as he would have me do?
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

11. Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    John 3:19
    And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

[The Satanic Bible: The Book of Satan II:10]
    "Whenever, therefore, a lie has built unto itself a throne, let it be assailed without pity and without regret, for under the domination of an inconvenient falsehood, no one can prosper."
    REPEAL THE UNCONSTITUTIONAL NATIONAL FIREARMS AND GUN CONTROL ACTS

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast