The Christian Gun Owner
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Christian Gun Owner

The Christian Gun Owner

Praise Jesus Brothers!

Finally a resource on the World Wide Webs for the Christian gun owner! From God-Fearing Arkansas, Minister Mark Rogers pulls no punches on why all Christian men should be armed at all times. "Christian First, American second, gun owner third!" May God bless this righteous man!

SORRY FOR POSTING FOLKS. THIS IS A FAKE JESUS AND GUNS SITE.
    Last edited by theicemanmpls; 07-15-2010 at 01:26 PM. Reason: DIDN'T TOTALLY CHECK SITE

Exclamation thanks

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    Praise Jesus Brothers!

Finally a resource on the World Wide Webs for the Christian gun owner! From God-Fearing Arkansas, Minister Mark Rogers pulls no punches on why all Christian men should be armed at all times. "Christian First, American second, gun owner third!" May God bless this righteous man!

The Christian Gun Owner - The Landover Baptist Church Forums
    I'll check it out
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Dont bother Brother

Wiki Landover Baptist Church

From what I understand it is run by Satan worshipers & atheists.
    Never argue with an idiot. First they drag you down to their level then they beat you with experience!

Exclamation That was a low blow

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    Praise Jesus Brothers!

The Christian Gun Owner - The Landover Baptist Church Forums
    I do not recall wasting your time or being disrepectful to you.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Everyone please use the ignore feature that Luke in his wisdom provided for us . There is nothing gained by wasting time with this person.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

This is what I don't get. These trolls (and yeah, I'm name-calling; go tattle on me, I call it like I see it) are obviously here just to stir up the crap. Hell, several of 'em have admitted it! And I have to worry about being banned? Bullsh#t.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Bullsh#t.
    Exactly!
    Never argue with an idiot. First they drag you down to their level then they beat you with experience!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Exactly!

I like your signature. I am trying to learn to live by it. I takes practice but I am getting a little better each day.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post

I like your signature. I am trying to learn to live by it. I takes practice but I am getting a little better each day.
    I don't intend to argue with them, HK, but I'll damn sure speak my piece. And if that gets me banned, so be it. I wouldn't lay down for this crap from anybody in person and I won't do it on this site. What we're being told, AND what we're telling ourselves is, "don't make waves or you'll get booted". Just how everyone likes the little Christian: muzzled and isolated. Not my style.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    This is what I don't get. These trolls (and yeah, I'm name-calling; go tattle on me, I call it like I see it) are obviously here just to stir up the crap. Hell, several of 'em have admitted it! And I have to worry about being banned? Bullsh#t.
    I'm with you on this one JJ... This thread was started in an attempt to inflame or incite Christians into a response. I use the ignore button and usually drop out of topics once the thread killers (trolls) show.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast