Is it tin hat time... - Page 2
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it tin hat time...

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    Spot on Glockster, any forum I log into I read the titles in the areas I have interest in, If i see something I think might be amusing posted by someone who I do not have a beef with, I will tag in for a look about, often not commenting unless I have 2 cents to add to the fray. If I read and commented on every thing in every forum there would not be time in the day to do the important stuff....

I would hope the rest do the same...... if a topic or poster is BS then if no one comments it will die a quick and peaceful death...

I did not follow my own advice about thinking my answers though and retract my statement as I was wrong about limiting posts. However, I do think a post should be limited to one category. So this particular post should only be under "politics" or "2nd amendment" and not under multiple posts.

There is a small faction here that think they should be the one to judge what is pertinent info and be able to censer anything that they do no believe in.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Eventually, given enough time, the dissenters' REAL motives come to light. It is very apparent that theicemanmpls (and his ilk) want nothing better than to take over USACarry, tell Luke how to run it and squelch the 1st Amendment rights of anyone who isn't an atheist or agnostic. That begs the question: "Why are some people so threatened by the name of Jesus?"
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Eventually, given enough time, the dissenters' REAL motives come to light. It is very apparent that theicemanmpls (and his ilk) want nothing better than to take over USACarry, tell Luke how to run it and squelch the 1st Amendment rights of anyone who isn't an atheist or agnostic. That begs the question: "Why are some people so threatened by the name of Jesus?"
    Mom check out my PM I sent you.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Mom check out my PM I sent you.
    Got it and responded, HK!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by buddy View Post
    I did not follow my own advice about thinking my answers though and retract my statement as I was wrong about limiting posts. However, I do think a post should be limited to one category. So this particular post should only be under "politics" or "2nd amendment" and not under multiple posts.
    Actually WRT this post it could go almost any way but it looked like a National Enquirer type story to me and not deserving of being posted anyplace where a real gun discussion may occour.....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

I agree with HK4U, Let him post. If you don't like what he has to say, Well don't look at it.

1. Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

This is a private site. First amendment does not apply here.

All I trying to say is THE FUD IS ANNOYING. THE FUD POSTINGS are usually huge. THE FUD IS TAKING UP VALUABLE SERVER SPACE.

2 Chronicles, chapter 21

"15": And thou shalt have great sickness by disease of thy bowels, until thy bowels fall out by reason of the sickness day by day

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Like I said...

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    1. Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

This is a private site. First amendment does not apply here.

All I trying to say is THE FUD IS ANNOYING. THE FUD POSTINGS are usually huge. THE FUD IS TAKING UP VALUABLE SERVER SPACE

2 Chronicles, chapter 21

"15": And thou shalt have great sickness by disease of thy bowels, until thy bowels fall out by reason of the sickness day by day
    While I dont always agree with Bohemian I do support his right to post.

There are many of us that find you annoying (myself included) yet we have not started a initiative to have you banned because you are annoying or wasting valuable server space.

I get it though, No FUD, No religion, only the pure unadulterated truth as espoused by.... You??
    Never argue with an idiot. First they drag you down to their level then they beat you with experience!

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast