Is it tin hat time... - Page 3
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it tin hat time...

Exclamation I enjoy Bohemians posts...

Bo puts up the stuff most people don't have the guts to. The nightly news does not tell a lot of the stories, The news services do not report what alot of folks don't want to or don't care to know. I believe his passion towards these things is what truly makes him a character on this forum and even though I do not agree with 100% of what he posts, I enjoy reading them and sifting through the information. When applied properly you can research and find the root cause of most topics. Those root causes are what the mainstream media won't say and Glenn Beck reports daily yet that danged red phone will not ring...
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    While I dont always agree with Bohemian I do support his right to post.

There are many of us that find you annoying (myself included) yet we have not started a initiative to have you banned because you are annoying or wasting valuable server space.

I get it though, No FUD, No religion, only the pure unadulterated truth as espoused by.... You??
    I think Bohemian has a right to post. However, his postings go way to far, don't you think? Perhaps I should just put Bohemian on ignore. I am reluctant to do so, because sometimes, he actually posts something truthful, and valuable.

Regarding an anti-Iceman initiative, it has already been attempted twice. Both have failed, and were shut down by the site admin.
    If you find me annoying, you are free to use the site ignore feature.

IMO, The FUD, and the religion have taken over an otherwise outstanding room. The firearms related chat is the best I have seen on the INTERNET.
    Why "F" it up?
    There are other sites for FUD. Where do you think the Gypsy buys his? Regarding religion, there are several.

IMO, this site needs a tune up.

Putting limits on the FUD, nasty politics, and religion IMO, would make an outstanding site better.

Many of you religious people just want to point your finger and condemn me. Instead, why don't you come up with some positive ideas about improving this site?

As I said I dont always agree with him but he is passionate & a patriot. If only the country had more like him!

I do not have you on ignore for the same reasons. You do occasionally make some poignant posts.

There is an ongoing poll about "tuning up" the site. You may have noticed the consensus is far away to leave it as is.
    Never argue with an idiot. First they drag you down to their level then they beat you with experience!

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    I think Bohemian has a right to post. However, his postings go way to far, don't you think? Perhaps I should just put Bohemian on ignore. I am reluctant to do so, because sometimes, he actually posts something truthful, and valuable.

Regarding an anti-Iceman initiative, it has already been attempted twice. Both have failed, and were shut down by the site admin.

IMO, The FUD, and the religion have taken over an otherwise outstanding room. The firearms related chat is the best I have seen on the INTERNET.
    Why "F" it up?
    There are other sites for FUD. Where do you think the Gypsy buys his? Regarding religion, there are several.

IMO, this site needs a tune up.

Putting limits on the FUD, nasty politics, and religion IMO, would make an outstanding site better.

Many of you religious people just want to point your finger and condemn me. Instead, why don't you come up with some positive ideas about improving this site?
    Don't you think it's up to Luke to determine if a posting "goes too far". That is not your call...or my call...to make. I enjoy Bohemian's contributions to this website. He is a true Patriot and someone who is passionate about the direction in which our nation is being pushed.

Why don't we "religious people" come up with some positive ideas about improving this site? Because we don't think the site needs improving!!!
    Last edited by Conservative Wife & Mom; 07-16-2010 at 11:46 AM. Reason: enlarged font
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

I for one do not care for the majority of Bohemian's FUD postings.

Several of you have also expressed your displeasure about this nonsense.

I suggest we as a group ask Bohemian to limit, or eliminate these dog poop postings.

If he refuses to comply, we as a group should ask Luke and his staff to take action.

Just a thought.
    Guess you don't much believe in the 1st amendment.
    If you don't care for someones postings, I suggest you don't read them.

Quote Originally Posted by rainman97361 View Post
    Guess you don't much believe in the 1st amendment.
    If you don't care for someones postings, I suggest you don't read them.
    The 1st Amendment does not apply to this website.
    First Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote Originally Posted by Glockster20 View Post
    LOL!!! If you don't like what someone is posting then you don't have to read it or respond!! He is not posting anything vulgar or offensive... Why do you care?? For those that think it is nonsense, move on to another thread. Geeesh!! Why get mad and start personally attacking and ridiculing. And this is worth complaining to site admins because??? You actually want to trample Bohem's 1st Amendment right??? LOL!!!
    I agree 100%. I've not been a member for very long, but already I've got several people on my list-that-I-ignore.

Right back at you. Use the button instead of trying to change someone elses site.

Once again you are trying to call the shots as to how this website is run. Your "concern" in a prior post about some people wasting valuable server space was very amusing. Don't you think that worry should be Luke's? And, if you are so genuinely concerned about the well-being of USACarry, why don't you become a cash contributor instead of a disruptive voice?
    Last edited by Conservative Wife & Mom; 07-16-2010 at 12:03 PM. Reason: changed wording
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Well, theicemanmpls, it's been 45 minutes since my last post and no response from you yet! Could this mean that you have nothing to say in support of your statements? I'm waiting...
    Last edited by Conservative Wife & Mom; 07-16-2010 at 12:47 PM. Reason: changed wording

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast