Is it tin hat time... - Page 4
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it tin hat time...

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    Actually WRT this post it could go almost any way but it looked like a National Enquirer type story to me and not deserving of being posted anyplace where a real gun discussion may occour.....
    Agree, it could be posted anywhere. I just want it posted on 1 thread. Not in every thread on the site.
    I am new to posting, what is WRT?

Quote Originally Posted by buddy View Post
    Agree, it could be posted anywhere. I just want it posted on 1 thread. Not in every thread on the site.
    I am new to posting, what is WRT?
    Multiple postings on different threads happens from time to time, not usually deliberately. Nothing to get excited about. "WRT" means, I believe, "With Regards To".
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Once again you are trying to call the shots as to how this website is run. Your "concern" in a prior post about some people wasting valuable server space was very amusing. Don't you think that worry should be Luke's? And, if you are so genuinely concerned about the well-being of USACarry, why don't you become a cash contributor instead of a disruptive voice?
    MOm,

Registration is free (unless otherwise specified), and offers an extended range of features, including:

Posting new threads
    Replying to other peoples' threads
    Editing your posts
    Receiving email notification of replies to posts and threads you specify
    Sending private messages to other members
    Creating albums of pictures and comment on others' pictures
    Adding events to the forum calendar
    Setting up a

Are you saying your postings are more important then those who don't contribute to the site?

I didn't realize that giving Luke money gave one special privileges.

That explains your holier the thou actions, as well as your sour attitude.

Perhaps we should ask the owner and his staff if contributions are necessary. If they elevate the contributer to an enhanced status on USA Carry?

I am a disruptive voice? Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself.

YouTube - Creedence Clearwater Revival: Before You Accuse Me

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    MOm,

Registration is free (unless otherwise specified), and offers an extended range of features, including:

Posting new threads
    Replying to other peoples' threads
    Editing your posts
    Receiving email notification of replies to posts and threads you specify
    Sending private messages to other members
    Creating albums of pictures and comment on others' pictures
    Adding events to the forum calendar
    Setting up a

Are you saying your postings are more important then those who don't contribute to the site?

I didn't realize that giving Luke money gave one special privileges.

Perhaps we should ask the owner and his staff if contributions are necessary. If they elevate the contributer to an enhanced status on USA Carry?

I am a disruptive voice? Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself.

YouTube - Creedence Clearwater Revival: Before You Accuse Me
    Everyone knows that nothing could be further from the truth and that you're just choosing to be a Spin Doctor, as usual!

Not sure what YOU mean by "holier than thou ACTIONS"...perhaps disagreeing with you and YOUR ACTIONS? As far as my having a sour attitude, when someone gives me lemons, I make lemonade!

Go ahead...ask them and be sure to accuse me of claiming same. Luke knows that everyone is aware that membership in USACarry is FREE! Of course contributors aren't elevated to any special status...you know this, theicemanmpls, so why do you even choose to go there?

You know...I know...everyone else knows that I was just asking you to make a meaningful gesture toward the upkeep of this website rather than choosing to be constantly contentious!

You seem to feel that YOU are on an elevated status here at USACarry. You have this mistaken opinion that you know, better than anyone else, how this website should be run. Your being "unbanned" certainly does not give you a special voice in this forum. Luke may have felt that he had a good reason to invite you back into "the fold", but I'm afraid that he's going to eventually regret it.

I am a disruptive voice? Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself. YouTube - Creedence Clearwater Revival: Before You Accuse Me
    Nope...sorry. None of those people look like me!

One final thought before I put you back on "Ignore": If Luke, for whatever reason, decides to ban ME from USACarry, so be it! At least I won't have to deal with theicemanmpls any more!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post

Your being "unbanned" certainly does not give you a special voice in this forum. Luke may have felt that he had a good reason to invite you back into "the fold", but I'm afraid that he's going to eventually regret it.

One final thought before I put you back on "Ignore": If Luke, for whatever reason, decides to ban ME from USACarry, so be it! At least I won't have to deal with theicemanmpls any more!
    If someone like YOU gets banned from this forum, I'll be the first one to stand in line behind you. "A man has to know his limitations", YOU getting banned would be mine.
    ~ Truth Is Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth ~

I think it may be time all of the majority of us that normally do not whine to Luke every time something does not go our way contact him like a very small amount of the discontented minority does. I don't know about the rest of you but I have just about had it and I think it is time we let Luke know how we feel. It is either that or continue to let one or two ruin the site for the rest of us.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I think it may be time all of the majority of us that normally do not whine to Luke every time something does not go our way contact him like a very small amount of the discontented minority does. I don't know about the rest of you but I have just about had it and I think it is time we let Luke know how we feel. It is either that or continue to let one or two ruin the site for the rest of us.
    +1 Get 'R' Done!
    ~ Truth Is Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth ~

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    +1 Get 'R' Done!

DONE. I have said my piece or peace which ever the case my be and will let the chips fall where they may. If I am banned for pointing out the truth then so be it.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

So the "Christians" are writing Luke in an attempt to banish me from the site.

Perhaps they will indeed succeed.

The point I would like to make is the following.

If I am removed, I can assure you someone will step up and take my place.

I hold no animosity toward the "Christians".

I have a hard time dealing with their point of view. What really bothers me, is, if you disagree with one, you disagree with all of them. That is not always the case, but it happens enough to make it a reality.

I would like to quote from my favorite author, John Steinbeck.

How can you frighten a man whose hunger is not only in his own cramped stomach but in the wretched bellies of his children? You can't scare him--he has known a fear beyond every other.
    The Grapes of Wrath
    Chapter 19

Whenever they's a fight so hungry people can eat, I'll be there. Whenever they's a cop beatin' up a guy, I'll be there . . . . I'll be in the way guys yell when they're mad an'-I'll be in the way kids laugh when they're hungry an' they know supper's ready. An' when our folks eat the stuff they raise an' live in the houses they build-why, I'll be there.
    The Grapes of Wrath
    Jim Joad farewell speech in Chapter 28

This forum is one of my favorites.

But, lately a few of it's trouble makers have begun to degrade the forum and contaminate the atmosphere around here.

I think I'm going to move USACarry to the "bottom" of my favorites list; at least until the house gets cleaned a little.

It is a crying shame that just "two or three" people can take a forum south so fast!

I pray that Luke will take care of the trouble makers before it's to late. (I really would hate to see "another" good forum be ruined and go under.)

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast