Is it tin hat time... - Page 5
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it tin hat time...

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    If I am removed, I can assure you someone will step up and take my place.
    As the artist previously known as icemanmpls?

Im sorry but I really dont feel your pain. While you have a couple of good points your complaints have lost their credibility because you are this forums version of Al Sharpton or Jessie Jackson.
    You drift about looking for offense. When others disagree we are either to stupid to "get it" or just another right wing waco & when all of us "wacko's & religious zealots" have had enough of your tripe & bite back WE are the intolerant ones.
    You & your ilk cry alligator tears & are not worth the exorbitant amount of time & effort that has been afforded you (which BTW means you won & got the attention you so sorely wanted).
    Never argue with an idiot. First they drag you down to their level then they beat you with experience!

Quote Originally Posted by tcox4freedom View Post
    I really would hate to see "another" good forum be ruined and go under.
    I suspect business at USA Carry is booming. It's always the disenfranchised few who threaten to take their toys and go play somewhere else when they don't get their way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ...bite back WE are the intolerant ones.
    What's this "we" stuff? Starting to sound like a conspiracy.

Seriously, any member of a site like this ought to be adult enough to carry on intelligent conversation regardless of the topic or disagreement thereof. No member is required to read and post on all topics. If you don't like something or can't argue your point effectively, then save us all some grief and don't bother with it.

Get over yourselves, people. And if you can't, don't go away mad, just go away.

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Multiple postings on different threads happens from time to time, not usually deliberately. Nothing to get excited about. "WRT" means, I believe, "With Regards To".
    Some I can figure out. Not this one. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    It doesn't surprise me that Bohemian posted it. More prisonplanet FUD. The bill now in comittee, has absolutely nothing to do with the way it is portrayed on the extremist anti-government entertainment web site.
    The very fact that it was even considered should send shivers down the spine of every red blooded freedom loving American.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by BigSlick View Post
    The very fact that it was even considered....
    That what was considered? The lies in the prisonplanet FUD?

Go to a responsible, credible source to read the text of the actual resolution. You will see it is nothing like what prisonplanet and the gypsy want you to believe.

This site is one of my favorites and I love the fact that there are a lot of Crhistains that post on this site. I also enjoy the majority of Bohemian's posts. HK and Mom are a couple of my favorite posters. There are a few on this site that I do not enjoy hearing from and several of them have posted in this thread.

A credible source? Like CNN or maybe MSNBC? Or maybe a government website? Hell, they can't even report the unemployment data right and you want to trust them to tell you what they are really up to? You may not like Alex Jones and that's fine but its people like him that seek to uncover what is actually going on behind closed doors. Where there's smoke, there's fire.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by BigSlick View Post
    Or maybe a government website?
    The govt. is required by law to freely disclose many things, among which is the contents of any and all proposed legislation. Have you ever noticed the lack of source references in the sewage that flows from that and similar websites? Have you ever heard of the Freedom of Information Act?

If you would rather belive the misinformation being fed to you by ALex Jones, the gypsy and various other conspiracy theorists, by all means, go right ahead. You are after all, free to be as gullible as you like.

And we know how righteous the gov't is, in posting all proposed legislation, don't we? I offer you Ms. Pelosi's "we gotta pass it, so you can see what's in it" example of that righteousness and transparency.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

What's the old saying... "You can lead a horse to water..."

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast