Is it tin hat time... - Page 7
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it tin hat time...

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    Let me get this straight, you're actually agreeing that the word bohemian doesn't necessarily have bad connotations?
    I have always seen the word "bohemian" used in a positive way.
    In the case of #2, the site member bohemian could be described as such due to his propensity to post FUD.

Y'all who think Bohemian has nothing but positive connotations ought to spend a little time in Bosnia someday.

The Gypsy part is just the tip of the iceberg.

Exclamation This Thread is of no useful merit

This thread has been used to bash fellow forum members and has been reported to Luke. I am ashamed to be sharing web space with those of you who are openly engaged in cyberbully activities. Shame on you all for the ethnic slurs, name calling and hostility.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

I'll go along with that!

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    This thread is of no useful merit.
    Looks like we agree on that. Along with the companion thread on the same topic.

Total waste of space and time.

Can we just get along?

Golly gee festus, people here engage in cyberbully activities? Say it isn't so.

May I ax what ethnic slurs?
    Gypsy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bohemianism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have reviewed all of the postings.

The name calling, cyber bully activities, and open hostility, has mostly originated from the religious zealot conservative camp.

It is my understanding that this thread started up as a result of another one of Bohemians infamous long winded conspiracy postings.

If I recall correctly, I asked that these type of postings be curtailed.

For my efforts, I was attacked by members of the religious zealot conservative camp. Just for expressing my opinion.

If the words" religious zealot conservative" are insulting, I offer an apology. I have no other words to describe this group of people.

Why even this morning, in another thread, I read a posting from someone conservative, calling a known "troll", a P*&*k.

This "troll" has admitted trolling the site. Why he can't be ignored, I fail to understand.

There is no reason for childish name calling here. We are adults. Most of us own firearms.

I have also been referred to as a "troll".

I believe in my case, the word "troll" is someone who disagrees with the religious conservative crew.

I admit, I have been no angel here. If I am pushed, I push back.

I wonder what ever happened to turning the other cheek?

I am asking again, that everyone here be on their best behavior, and just try and get along.

Please.

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    Golly gee festus, people here engage in cyberbully activities? Say it isn't so.

May I ax what ethnic slurs?
    Gypsy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bohemianism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have reviewed all of the postings.

The name calling, cyber bully activities, and open hostility, has mostly originated from the religious zealot conservative camp.

It is my understanding that this thread started up as a result of another one of Bohemians infamous long winded conspiracy postings.

If I recall correctly, I asked that these type of postings be curtailed.
    The problem is who decides to curtail these postings? Is it you? Is it me? Just as you have a right to your opinion so does Bohemian and everyone else. If you don't like a posting or poster then simply don't read them.

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    The problem is who decides to curtail these postings? Is it you? Is it me? Just as you have a right to your opinion so does Bohemian and everyone else. If you don't like a posting or poster then simply don't read them.
    Some of the zeallot relgious conservative crowd actually put up meaningful, and useful postings on subjects such as firearms, and firearm carry.
    To put them on ignore, would be silencing a great source of firearms knowledge.

There are a few who are only here to push their political, and or religous adgenda. There is even one person who is openly trolling.
    If you want me to name names, I will do so in a private message.

Why do those people have to be here, and only cause conflict is something that the site admin needs to address.

If it were me, I would start locking down any religioius or poltical thread. All except 2nd Amendment topcis.
    Elimanate, or isolate these threads.
    It is these threads that cause conflilct.
    Several other gun related sites have removed those topics completly.

The site admin is the final authority regarding content of this site.

I think your advice of ignoring irratating postings is a good.

I am now debating how to do so.

Some of the zeallot relgious conservative crowd actually put up meaningful, and useful postings on subjects such as firearms, and firearm carry.

There are a few who are only here to push their political, and or religous adgenda. There is even one person who is openly trolling.

Why do those people have to be here, and only cause conflict is something that the site admin needs to address.

If it were me, I would start locking down any religioius or poltical thread. All except 2nd Amendment topcis.

Never said put them on ignore, just don't read or post to them. As for religious zealots, I may very well be one of those as I do consider myself a believer. As I said before we have just as much right to our opinion as you do. The difference is, I don't try to have every single piece of atheism removed from the site and many atheists seem so hurt by religion that they want it completely banned. It's the same way in public. They want all reference to religion in public gone but still want to have signs professing atheism on buses. I ask who is the hypocrite here?

What I take issue with is the notion that someone needs to be silenced. Recently there have been some posts made about devil worship. You can bet your bottom dollar 99% of the people that have read those posts are deeply offended by such posts yet no one has made a post asking for their deletion nor the posters banning.
    If that conduct is OK how can you in good conscience get on your soapbox about Bo's posts?
    Never argue with an idiot. First they drag you down to their level then they beat you with experience!

handgonnetoter Guest
    How about talking about guns?

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast