The Satanic Nine Commandments/Statements - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Satanic Nine Commandments/Statements

1. Like Aleister Crowley says, "do what thou wilt"

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I hear you. I have a brother in your area. He always tells me that at least it is not humid like Texas. I tell him when the temp reaches 120 degrees it is still hot anyway. We have been running upper 90's close to 100 everyday lately but if you figure in the humidity factor the heat index is not that far behind you. That has been around 110 or better a lot lately.
    I know what you mean, we're just thankful it's a DRY HEAT.
    Americas Epitaph
    "Since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, He gave them up to a depraved mind, to do what should not be done"

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    I know what you mean, we're just thankful it's a DRY HEAT.
    Um...we're still sleeping under covers at nite, well, with the window open, anyway. Course, we pay for it in January...
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

5. Why do your tolerate these threads? The site has become worthless for learning or discussing firearms, 2nd amendment or carry issue.
    Between the ban/unban threads, religious BS and conspiracy lunacy I've had enough.
    I've deleted bookmark's to the forum and will not be back please delete my account as well.

Thanks!

If you can't handle the non-firearm forums, don't enter them. Bye!
    -amd
    Last edited by calvin; 07-17-2010 at 12:05 PM.

Wow. Someone who's posted a grand total of 27 posts, one of them being a hissy fit. However will this forum survive without you? Don't let the door hitcha where the good lord splitcha.

Speaking of which, if you're off-topic in Off-Topic, do you become on-topic?
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

Quote Originally Posted by CathyInBlue View Post
    Speaking of which, if you're off-topic in Off-Topic, do you become on-topic?
    Never argue with an idiot. First they drag you down to their level then they beat you with experience!

I'm locking this, not because I hate satanists, but because this thread is useless for discussion and is flamebait. Midnight consider yourself warned.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12