Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Well.... that was dissapointing...
    Not to me! :D

Sorry Danno! But it was a good game!

Game

Go Patriots!!!! :)

Or Not. Sorry Danno.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Go Patriots!!!! :)
    They're gone. Brady didn't have enough protection. Great game; the commercials were lackluster overall.
    I know a man by the name of Mel;
    he can't see but he sure do smell.

Don't watch much football, but it was a good game. My 8 year old was disappointed about the Patriots losing, not because he knows anything about the team but because he's a fan of American history and the Revolutionary War era in particular and it just didn't seem right that any team named for our founding fathers should not win :)

If the Pat's had played like they did the last 6 minutes of the game, it would have been great. Oh well - The Giant's defence was awesome, and we just couldn't get with the program...

There's always next year... :)
    My Website: Nerd with a .45

Great game, wanted N.E.:( tho.
    "Victory at all cost Victory in spite of all terror. Victory no matter how long and how hard the road may be; for without Victory there is no survival."
    (Winston Churchill)

I really like the Colts. Go figure seeing as how I have lived in the Ft. Worth, Dallas area all my life. The only thing I have against N.E. is their QB strikes me as being stuck on himself.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast