Wish Me Luck! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wish Me Luck!

Good luck, bd!
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

3. Good Luck!!!
    You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Good luck and prayer sent bdlove. Let us know how it goes!
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Interview Went GREAT!

Well my Interview went GREAT! Better than i could ever had hoped for. They hired me on the spot. Go to orientation on Aug. 2nd. I will be a customer service rep for a LARGE wireless carrier. I am looking forward to it. I want to thank everyone for the prayers and best wishes. You dont know how much it means to me. I am glad to be a part of this wonderful community.

Congratulations!! Nothing like a little faith, huh? Glad to hear you're working. Hopefully more people who need it will find it very soon. Good luck with the new job!!

Congratulations! Wish there was a way to release some balloons here at USACarry in celebration! It doesn't get much better than being hired on the spot! Way to go...Praise the Lord!!!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

8. good luck...

Quote Originally Posted by bdlove View Post
    Well my Interview went GREAT! Better than i could ever had hoped for. They hired me on the spot. Go to orientation on Aug. 2nd. I will be a customer service rep for a LARGE wireless carrier. I am looking forward to it. I want to thank everyone for the prayers and best wishes. You dont know how much it means to me. I am glad to be a part of this wonderful community.

Nicely done!
    Semper Fi

wolfhunter Guest
    Congrats, BD! Glad to hear some good news.

Outstanding news!

Congrats!
    Never argue with an idiot. First they drag you down to their level then they beat you with experience!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast