Update, not about the site's direction...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update, not about the site's direction...

Update, not about the site's direction...

Time for something different. I just wanted to take a minute to tell everyone thank you who sent me well wishes, either on the thread I put up, or on PM's when I told you guys I was having a baby. It's nice to be acquainted with such good people. Unfortunately, I'm not having one anymore. As it turns out, it's not our time. It was a big shock, and it's been hard to deal with, but we're ok now. My wife recovered from her surgery like a champ, and mentally she's doing a lot better, as am I. When God wants us to have a child, we will. Until then, we've got each other, her first daughter, and a house full of dogs, so life is great. Thanks again for all the kind words from before. Maybe I will get to make that same announcement again, and I will have a place to share it...

I am so sorry to here the news but you are correct, in God's timing it will happen. Until then I pray that you and your wife will know the"Peace that passes all understanding".
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

4. We lost your first so I know what you are going through. But god is there for you. Best wishes.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

Thanks to both of you. That's the way we see it. And that Peace, while it can be really hard to find, is finally there.

I can only add that God will provide you with everything good. Praying for you both and the baby that was so wanted by you both.

PRO-LIFE FROM CONCEPTION TO NATURAL DEATH
    TO HIM THEREFORE WHO KNOWETH TO DO GOOD AND DOETH IT NOT, TO HIM IT IS SIN. HOLY BIBLE]

My sincere condolences! The loss of a child (even one yet unborn) can be terribly painful. I am sure in Gods timing you will know the joy's of parenthood. Until then remain strong in spirit & in the faith.
    Never argue with an idiot. First they drag you down to their level then they beat you with experience!

It is hard to add to what has already been said. Certainly our prayer and thoughts will be with you.
    Semper Fi

wolfhunter Guest
    Our deepest condolences go out to you and your wife.

My warm thoughts and heartfelt prayers for both you and your wife. Please hold onto this: "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you...plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11 NIV

I can tell your faith is strong and God WILL reward that. May His face shine upon you and give you peace.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Dang, Ga9, I am sorry to hear that. Will be praying for you guys.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast