How Comes The Obama Gets To Be A Presidents? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: How Comes The Obama Gets To Be A Presidents?

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    I would venture a guess that he got his daughters in the same manner as he did his sons

To address the rest of your question lets not dwell on my case, it is after all superstition right? Since your case is based on "science" & "empirical data" lets put your science to the test...

The worlds 1st deer.
    Lets call him Adam deer & make him a he for no better reason than this illustration. Adam deer is born of genetic mutation. The 1st, one of, no others. Now Adam deer wants to reproduce but he is the only one... Well lets say by some miracle.. Whoops, scratch that. Only God does miracles. Let say by some amazing coincidence another deer is birthed & this one happens to be female. Moreover let us assume that by even curioser & curioser coincidence she is manages to be in the same locale of this wide wide earth & they manage to mate.
    Would not they have all the same genetic downfalls already alluded too? Or even use US, we humans. Take God out of the equation. Somehow somewhere there has to be a 1st human. What about inbreeding & genetic mutation then?

Inquiring minds and all that...
    Careful Boomer. Remember your signature line.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

The Book of Darwin

Ok, fair enough. We will get back to Adam and Eve in due time.

Try this.

Literature.org - The Online Literature Library

Chapter 10.

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    Ok, fair enough. We will get back to Adam and Eve in due time.

Try this.

Literature.org - The Online Literature Library

Chapter 10.
    I'm sorry, I really havent the time to reread all of Darwins ramblings. Yes reread, I had gone through it all many years ago.

Before you proudly quote chapter & verse I suggest you look at things a bit closer. Darwin's theory is widely accepted amongst the statist because it is an immaculate Godless creation. One of Darwin's contemporaries Louis Pasteur disproved heterogenesis which is the cornerstone of Darwin's theory.
    More than likely that is what you are reaching for to prove your point. Of course most of academia will not acknowledge him as it is a chink it their evolution armor. Without heterogenesis all of creation is not possible because of a lack of genetic diversity.
    Oh BTW, even today they have not been able to affirm that heterogenesis can happen. It was, is & shall continue to be nothing more than a theory to support a flawed theorem.
    Never argue with an idiot. First they drag you down to their level then they beat you with experience!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345