Pray for Glenn Beck...he may be going blind!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pray for Glenn Beck...he may be going blind!

Pray for Glenn Beck...he may be going blind!

Glenn Beck said that he's so tired. He recently learned that there is a chance that he could be blind in a year, so he has so much on his plate with his health concerns, his radio program and his Fox News program. He told his audience that when the doctor gave him the diagnosis of macular dystrophy that he told God, "It's okay if you need my eyes, Lord. Thank you for letting me have them this long". What faith! He is such an inspiration. Please pray for him and his family. I can hardly believe that this is happening to such a nice man!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Wow. What faith. He is a good man.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Glenn Beck said that he's so tired. He recently learned that there is a chance that he could be blind in a year, so he has so much on his plate with his health concerns, his radio program and his Fox News program. He told his audience that when the doctor gave him the diagnosis of macular dystrophy that he told God, "It's okay if you need my eyes, Lord. Thank you for letting me have them this long". What faith! He is such an inspiration. Please pray for him and his family. I can hardly believe that this is happening to such a nice man!

Exodus 4:11 And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?

CWM, I saw that on tv earlier. It is sad. His faith will get him through it!

What amazing faith! He will be in my prayers. What a scary thought to possibly lose your sight.

Prayers sent.

Off topic a little but is there some sort of Feud between him and O'Reilly?

Quote Originally Posted by SC Tiger View Post
    Prayers sent.

Off topic a little but is there some sort of Feud between him and O'Reilly?
    I don't think so, SC. They have done the "Bold, Fresh Tour" together and Glenn is often a guest on O'Reilly's show. They do have a way of bantering back and forth, but it's lighthearted and they share a mutual respect.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

scripture tells us that Paul prayed three times to have his "thorn in the flesh" removed and three times the Lord told him his grace is sufficient. Although we do not know for sure what his thorn in the flesh was many scholars believe it may have been a problem with his eye sight. Losing ones sight would be very hard to endure. I am glad he his his faith to get him through what ever happens.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I've been praying for him. what he is doing is a mission from God..

and you know.. I also sent him an email. when I was 7 years old I was diagnosed with the juvenile form of macular degeneration which is very similar to macular distrophy. I found out about an acupuncture center that specializes in treating diseases of the macula. I went there 2 years ago to try it out.. and guess what? it actually helped. after a week of treatments I could see things in a bit better detail, and better color also. but at about 1000 dollars per week of treatments I just can't do it so often.. and if you don't do it regularly your eyes will start to go back the way they were.

anyway. I called down there to find out if that treatment helps macular distrophy also and I was told yes it does.. so I sent Glenn Beck a letter. I only hope and pray that he actually gets to read it. because the differences is that he can actually afford the treatments and there is over a 95% success rate. from some one like him who was recently diagnosed and hasn't lost much vision yet the treatment will stop the disease from progressing.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

That was such a thoughtful thing for you to do, Scarecrow. I HAVE to believe that his crew will make sure that he gets your correspondence. Be assured that God will reward your kindness toward a complete stranger!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast