Say NO!!! - Page 10
Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 277

Thread: Say NO!!!

  1. #91
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Battle Creek Mi
    Posts
    1,853
    Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    Sure,
    If you can find some objective sources. What you sent me, was from the same class, category, and type of so called journalists that HK, Mom, and the Gypsy subscribe to in order to spread fear, uncertainty, and doubt among the troops here.

    objective:
    4. being the object or goal of one's efforts or actions.
    5. not influenced by personal feelings, interpretations, or prejudice; based on facts; unbiased: an objective opinion.
    6. intent upon or dealing with things external to the mind rather than with thoughts or feelings, as a person or a book.
    7. being the object of perception or thought; belonging to the object of thought rather than to the thinking subject ( opposed to subjective).
    8. of or pertaining to something that can be known, or to something that is an object or a part of an object; existing independent of thought or an observer as part of reality.
    Sure You first... What are your non biased non politically opinionated sources to refute my data, I can literally post hundreds of links to sources that are all in agreement to my post, but in the interest of not eating up server space will not. Bottom line here when so many people and sources are in agreement there must be some truth to the issue....

    College professors opinions or blogs will not be accepted as a credible source, 99.5% of all US colleges are full of so called learned people that have an opinion that is false and wish to push their agenda on others, bumped into a number of them through the years....

    Case in point, anyone here remember when John Lott's book "More Guns Less Crime" was first released.... and the Professor that wrote a book to counter... How the founders did not have many guns, did not want guns, did not mean what they said in the second, showed his studdies.... Book went viral among the anti crowd, won a literary prize, under scrutiny was prooven to be a total fallacy, author was discredited, ordered to return his prize... and the lesson gained here is take any opinion you get from a College Professor with a grain of salt....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

  2.   
  3. #92
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,429
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    Sure You first... What are your non biased non politically opinionated sources to refute my data, I can literally post hundreds of links to sources that are all in agreement to my post, but in the interest of not eating up server space will not. Bottom line here when so many people and sources are in agreement there must be some truth to the issue....

    College professors opinions or blogs will not be accepted as a credible source, 99.5% of all US colleges are full of so called learned people that have an opinion that is false and wish to push their agenda on others, bumped into a number of them through the years....

    Case in point, anyone here remember when John Lott's book "More Guns Less Crime" was first released.... and the Professor that wrote a book to counter... How the founders did not have many guns, did not want guns, did not mean what they said in the second, showed his studdies.... Book went viral among the anti crowd, won a literary prize, under scrutiny was prooven to be a total fallacy, author was discredited, ordered to return his prize... and the lesson gained here is take any opinion you get from a College Professor with a grain of salt....

    OK, this could go on for years.

    I am in total agreement about academia. College level instructors, and professors. Some are outstanding. Others, are a waste of good oxygen. The ones that iterated me the most, were the ones that insisted that everyone adopt their personal norms, values, and goals.

    The ones I respected the most were the ones that challenged your mind. Just like a personal trainer challenges your body.

    Here are the facts.

    All Muslims, are not terrorists.

    You can't tell the nice ones from the bad ones just by looking at them.

    To condemn an entire group of people for the actions of few is just wrong.

    911 must be avenged. Those responsible must be held accountable. Those who harbor these terrorists will be held responsible.

    Our country must not be attacked again.

    Try to resolve all differences peacefully. Only use force as a last resort. However, meet force with force.

  4. #93
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MA, Away from the liberal loonies...
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    Sure You first... What are your non biased non politically opinionated sources to refute my data, I can literally post hundreds of links to sources that are all in agreement to my post, but in the interest of not eating up server space will not. Bottom line here when so many people and sources are in agreement there must be some truth to the issue....

    College professors opinions or blogs will not be accepted as a credible source, 99.5% of all US colleges are full of so called learned people that have an opinion that is false and wish to push their agenda on others, bumped into a number of them through the years....

    Case in point, anyone here remember when John Lott's book "More Guns Less Crime" was first released.... and the Professor that wrote a book to counter... How the founders did not have many guns, did not want guns, did not mean what they said in the second, showed his studdies.... Book went viral among the anti crowd, won a literary prize, under scrutiny was prooven to be a total fallacy, author was discredited, ordered to return his prize... and the lesson gained here is take any opinion you get from a College Professor with a grain of salt....
    Especially at CA and NY universities. The liberal Kool-Aid served there is spiked well above recommended dosage levels.

    Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

    I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

  5. #94
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,429
    A liberal education opens your mind. As the TV commercial says. "A mind is a terrible thing to waste".

    Not all colleges and university's are created equal.

    Academia is a huge business. It is a money maker.

    I was educated on both coasts. Liberal professors? For sure. Like I said earlier. Some were just outstanding. Other's were to put it lightly; horsepoopie.

    Yes, the cool aid was very strong. Copious amounts of beer and other substances diluted it's effects.

    What about the institutions of higher learning that develops graduates with closed minds? Liberty U comes to mind for example.

    IMO, closed loop thinking is a waste of good brain cells.

  6. #95
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Somewhere in Western Pennsylvania
    Posts
    226
    Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    Especially at CA and NY universities. The liberal Kool-Aid served there is spiked well above recommended dosage levels.

    Peace...
    Well the goal was to control the educational system so that "progress" could be made. LOL the Democrats that are RICH are RICH beyond belief and the Democrats that are poor are POOR beyond anything a Rich Democrat can imagine. So the idea is to take from those that worked for the things they have and give them to others. After all it probably makes the poor on welfare Happy when they see $3 million dollar weddings and politicans living high on the workers tax monies.

    PRO-LIFE FROM CONCEPTION TO NATURAL DEATH
    TO HIM THEREFORE WHO KNOWETH TO DO GOOD AND DOETH IT NOT, TO HIM IT IS SIN. HOLY BIBLE]

  7. #96
    From Newt Gingrich (whom I consider brilliant). He makes the case that Islamic terrorists are only part of the issue; the initiation of Sharia law is being engendered by Muslims of all stripes. This was not the complete article. Note the last sentence.

    The problem of creeping sharia is most visibly on display in France and in the United Kingdom, where there are Muslim enclaves in which the police have surrendered authority and sharia reigns. However, worrisome cases are starting to emerge in the United States that show sharia is coming here. Andy McCarthy's writings, including his new book The Grand Jihad, have been invaluable in tracking instances in which the American government and major public institutions have been unwilling to assert the protections of American law and American values over sharia's religious code. Some examples include:

    In June 2009, a New Jersey state judge rejected an allegation that a Muslim man who punished his wife with pain for hours and then raped her repeatedly was guilty of criminal sexual assault, citing his religious beliefs as proof that he did not believe he was acting in a criminal matter. "This court believes that he was operating under his belief that it is, as the husband, his desire to have sex when and whether he wanted to, was something that was consistent with his practices and it was something that was not prohibited." Thankfully, this ruling was reversed in an appellate court.

    In May 2008, a disabled student at a public college being assisted by a dog was threatened by Muslim members of the student body, who were reluctant to touch the animal by the prescription of sharia. The school, St. Cloud State, chose not to engage the Muslim community, but simply gave the student credit without actually fulfilling the class hours so as to avoid conflict.

    In a similar instance in November 2009, a high school senior in Owatonna, Minn., was suspended in order to protect him from the threat of violence by radical Islamists when he wrote an essay about the special privileges afforded his Somali Muslim counterparts in the school environment.

    In order to accommodate sharia's prohibition of interest payments in financial transactions, the state of Minnesota buys homes from realtors and re-sells them to Muslims at an up-front price. It is simply not the function of government to use tax money to create financial transactions that correspond to a religious code. Moreover, it is a strategy to create a precedent for legal recognition of sharia within U.S. law.

    Amazingly, there are strong allegations that the United States now owns the largest provider of sharia financing in the world: AIG.

    Last month, police in Dearborn, Mich., which has a large Muslim population, arrested Christian missionaries for handing out copies of the Gospel of St. John on charges of "disturbing the peace." They were doing so on a public street outside an Arab festival in a way that is completely permissible by law, but, of course, forbidden by sharia's rules on proselytizing. This is a clear case of freedom of speech and the exercise of religious freedom being sacrificed in deference to sharia's intolerance against the preaching of religions other than Islam.

    Shockingly, sharia honor killings-in which Muslim women are murdered by their husbands, brothers or other male family members for dishonoring their family-are also on the rise in America but do not receive national attention because they are considered "domestic disturbances." (A recent article in Marie Claire Magazine highlights recent cases and the efforts to bring national attention to this horrifying trend.)

    Cases like this will become all the more common as radical Islamists grow more and more aggressive in the United States.

    It is in this context that the controversy over the proposed mosque near Ground Zero must be seen

    ------------------------

    I would vote for Newt for President in a flippin' heartbeat.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

  8. #97
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Heart of Dixie
    Posts
    1,225
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    From Newt Gingrich (whom I consider brilliant). He makes the case that Islamic terrorists are only part of the issue; the initiation of Sharia law is being engendered by Muslims of all stripes. This was not the complete article. Note the last sentence.

    The problem of creeping sharia is most visibly on display in France and in the United Kingdom, where there are Muslim enclaves in which the police have surrendered authority and sharia reigns. However, worrisome cases are starting to emerge in the United States that show sharia is coming here. Andy McCarthy's writings, including his new book The Grand Jihad, have been invaluable in tracking instances in which the American government and major public institutions have been unwilling to assert the protections of American law and American values over sharia's religious code. Some examples include:

    In June 2009, a New Jersey state judge rejected an allegation that a Muslim man who punished his wife with pain for hours and then raped her repeatedly was guilty of criminal sexual assault, citing his religious beliefs as proof that he did not believe he was acting in a criminal matter. "This court believes that he was operating under his belief that it is, as the husband, his desire to have sex when and whether he wanted to, was something that was consistent with his practices and it was something that was not prohibited." Thankfully, this ruling was reversed in an appellate court.

    In May 2008, a disabled student at a public college being assisted by a dog was threatened by Muslim members of the student body, who were reluctant to touch the animal by the prescription of sharia. The school, St. Cloud State, chose not to engage the Muslim community, but simply gave the student credit without actually fulfilling the class hours so as to avoid conflict.

    In a similar instance in November 2009, a high school senior in Owatonna, Minn., was suspended in order to protect him from the threat of violence by radical Islamists when he wrote an essay about the special privileges afforded his Somali Muslim counterparts in the school environment.

    In order to accommodate sharia's prohibition of interest payments in financial transactions, the state of Minnesota buys homes from realtors and re-sells them to Muslims at an up-front price. It is simply not the function of government to use tax money to create financial transactions that correspond to a religious code. Moreover, it is a strategy to create a precedent for legal recognition of sharia within U.S. law.

    Amazingly, there are strong allegations that the United States now owns the largest provider of sharia financing in the world: AIG.

    Last month, police in Dearborn, Mich., which has a large Muslim population, arrested Christian missionaries for handing out copies of the Gospel of St. John on charges of "disturbing the peace." They were doing so on a public street outside an Arab festival in a way that is completely permissible by law, but, of course, forbidden by sharia's rules on proselytizing. This is a clear case of freedom of speech and the exercise of religious freedom being sacrificed in deference to sharia's intolerance against the preaching of religions other than Islam.

    Shockingly, sharia honor killings-in which Muslim women are murdered by their husbands, brothers or other male family members for dishonoring their family-are also on the rise in America but do not receive national attention because they are considered "domestic disturbances." (A recent article in Marie Claire Magazine highlights recent cases and the efforts to bring national attention to this horrifying trend.)

    Cases like this will become all the more common as radical Islamists grow more and more aggressive in the United States.

    It is in this context that the controversy over the proposed mosque near Ground Zero must be seen

    ------------------------

    I would vote for Newt for President in a flippin' heartbeat.
    Right there with ya!!! Newt is the man!!!

  9. #98
    Gotta love Newt! I would also vote for him in a second!

    IMO we need to "get real" about Islam. They are not who they portray themselves to be. It is just a matter of time before it comes to blood (truth is it already has). They are using our rights & freedoms against us to advance their own cause.
    If not stopped one day each of us will wake (either literally or figuratively) to a dagger at our throats.
    To think less is to be naive.

    I just finished a study on Islam. It was a real eye opener & I recommend it to any God fearing patriotic American.

    The Dark Side of Islam
    Never argue with an idiot. First they drag you down to their level then they beat you with experience!

  10. #99
    More from the article by Newt; I didn't want to dish up a huge post, so I broke it up a little.

    ---------------------------

    There are many reasons to doubt the stated intentions of Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf, the man behind the Ground Zero mosque. After 9/11 he did not hesitate to condemn the United States as an "accessory" to the attacks but more recently refused to condemn Hamas as a terrorist organization. This is unsurprising considering he has well-established ties to U.S. branches of the Muslim Brotherhood. He has also refused to reveal the sources of funding for the mosque project, which is projected to cost $100 million.

    More importantly, he is an apologist for sharia supremacy. In a recent op-ed, Rauf actually compared sharia law with the Declaration of Independence. This isn't mere dishonesty; it is an Orwellian attempt to cause moral confusion about the nature of radical Islamism.

    The true intentions of Rauf are also revealed by the name initially proposed for the Ground Zero mosque--"Cordoba House"--which is named for a city in Spain where a conquering Muslim army replaced a church with a mosque. This name is a very direct historical indication that the Ground Zero mosque is all about conquest and thus an assertion of Islamist triumphalism which we should not tolerate.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

  11. #100
    JJFlash posted: The problem of creeping sharia is most visibly on display in France and in the United Kingdom, where there are Muslim enclaves in which the police have surrendered authority and sharia reigns. However, worrisome cases are starting to emerge in the United States that show sharia is coming here.

    Is it possible that the incidences of "creeping sharia law" within the United States are because we have a Muslim in the WH? Wish I had the resources and the time to send every single person who voted for the Usurper a sympathy card for the demise of our Constitutional Republic.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast