Say NO!!! - Page 14
Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 277

Thread: Say NO!!!

  1. #131
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Who's trying to "convert" anyone? I believe that would be an effort more suited to the more mundane aspects of religiosity. I was just talking about a few facts regarding the proposed mosque.

    Not to worry. I'm sure any reasonable reader of these forums gave up on you along time ago.
    Is your sig saying you are paranoid of Christians or a Paranoid Christian because others on the forum have Paranoid Christian on their sig and I was trying to discern if they were similar or opposite.

  2.   
  3. #132
    We have some one that carries but not into ToysRus, Churches, Grocery Stores. In other words we have a clairvoint that can see the future and knows exactly when and in what place he will need his weapon. I wonder why he does not use his great ability to avoid the places that he is going to need a gun.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  4. #133
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,429
    Quote Originally Posted by Pewbs View Post
    Marxist? I mean you could say that, or you could toy with the idea that faith is a very clever way to keep people in the balance their whole lives. Don't to something bad, Johnny, or you will go to hell for eternity. Be good and you will go heaven for eternity. And please, just because I have a belief on a subject, don't automatically label me as a Marxist; not only is it untrue, it is petty and an easy way to look like an indivual with no real input on the subject. Being an American doesn't mean wielding a gun everywhere spouting "but its my right to carry this gun in ToysRus" or "heres a card why carrying a gun constantly with a bullet in the chamber is a stellar idea". Being an American means being educated enough to discern fact from fiction, after all, we have the best education system in the world. So don't throw out little ridiculous notions about my beliefs based on a statement I made. Does carrying a gun everywhere make you a more relaxed individual, or does it make daily life more of a hassle. Is the gun loaded? did I lock it up at night so my kids can't get to it? What if it gets stolen? What if I actually have to take a life? What if i make the wrong decision in taking that life? How will I live with taking a human life? I mean everyone on every pro-gun forum stands by the fact and proudly states that they will "blow-away" someone who threatens them gravely as if it was nothing more than opening a door, but I have come across 0 forum members that have actually pulled the trigger and ended a life. It is my right under the first-amendment to say whatever I want to people on a daily basis, but being a human with an idea of what is acceptable (regardless of it being my right) I keep wrongful thoughts and ideas about people to myself, because it hurts and offends them. The same thing should apply to those who own guns, don't carry it into places where it offends people, and if you want to do that, then CC.

    I mean, do you have animosity for every individual of Japanese descent for their ancestors suicide bombings of Pearl Harbor? Probably not, even though it was a similar terrorist act involving airplanes used as missiles.


    Think about this. If you didn't exist before you were born and you know nothing of your pre-existence, why would you think that you will remember your post-existence? I imagine death is a lot like before you were born, you were completely content before you were born and will be completely content afterwords, regardless of whether or not the scripture is true to form. I mean the whole old testament is filled with stories to preach good behavior, not to be taken literally. I think this constant fear of wondering whether you are going to heaven at the end of your life takes away a lot of enjoyment you could be experiencing during your life. I'm not saying I don't believe in a higher power, I just have yet to see the easing of the suffering of millions across the globe, the cancer that has ravaged my friends and family. Ask someone who is stricken with terminal cancer at 14 if they believe in a higher power, its not Marxist, its just a little too real to acutally think about. Why exist 2000 years ago, far from the apex of world tension and calamity, leaving only a book written by people (some who you knew, and some who based their writings on heresay after the death of Jesus)? How many times have you been asked to have faith in another, only to be let down, My guess is more than once.

    And to be honest, many forum members with the signatures "Conservative Christian Zealot" by choice is pretty unsettling. I have seen and talked to those individuals who are Christian Zealots and it is a surreal experience that I never want to encounter again. Dencouncing Islam is one thing, but doing so with a signature that says Paranoid Christian Zealot just looks like nonsense.


    P.S. I do own a firearm and carry occassionally. Not into ToysRus, Churches, Grocery Stores.
    This is gonna stir up them zealots.

  5. #134
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Muslims erect a mosque on conquered sites. Doesn't this fact say it all? A mosque, at Ground Zero, is nothing more than a badge of honor for a jihad act of terrorism against the United States.
    And we don't erect Churches on our conquered sites during the countless Missions overseas and during the Crusades to educate those "savage" people devoid of a cause in life? If you are going to argue a point, present both sides.

  6. #135
    Quote Originally Posted by Pewbs View Post
    Marxist? I mean you could say that, or you could toy with the idea that faith is a very clever way to keep people in the balance their whole lives. Don't to something bad, Johnny, or you will go to hell for eternity. Be good and you will go heaven for eternity. And please, just because I have a belief on a subject, don't automatically label me as a Marxist; not only is it untrue, it is petty and an easy way to look like an indivual with no real input on the subject. Being an American doesn't mean wielding a gun everywhere spouting "but its my right to carry this gun in ToysRus" or "heres a card why carrying a gun constantly with a bullet in the chamber is a stellar idea". Being an American means being educated enough to discern fact from fiction, after all, we have the best education system in the world. So don't throw out little ridiculous notions about my beliefs based on a statement I made. Does carrying a gun everywhere make you a more relaxed individual, or does it make daily life more of a hassle. Is the gun loaded? did I lock it up at night so my kids can't get to it? What if it gets stolen? What if I actually have to take a life? What if i make the wrong decision in taking that life? How will I live with taking a human life? I mean everyone on every pro-gun forum stands by the fact and proudly states that they will "blow-away" someone who threatens them gravely as if it was nothing more than opening a door, but I have come across 0 forum members that have actually pulled the trigger and ended a life. It is my right under the first-amendment to say whatever I want to people on a daily basis, but being a human with an idea of what is acceptable (regardless of it being my right) I keep wrongful thoughts and ideas about people to myself, because it hurts and offends them. The same thing should apply to those who own guns, don't carry it into places where it offends people, and if you want to do that, then CC.

    I mean, do you have animosity for every individual of Japanese descent for their ancestors suicide bombings of Pearl Harbor? Probably not, even though it was a similar terrorist act involving airplanes used as missiles.


    Think about this. If you didn't exist before you were born and you know nothing of your pre-existence, why would you think that you will remember your post-existence? I imagine death is a lot like before you were born, you were completely content before you were born and will be completely content afterwords, regardless of whether or not the scripture is true to form. I mean the whole old testament is filled with stories to preach good behavior, not to be taken literally. I think this constant fear of wondering whether you are going to heaven at the end of your life takes away a lot of enjoyment you could be experiencing during your life. I'm not saying I don't believe in a higher power, I just have yet to see the easing of the suffering of millions across the globe, the cancer that has ravaged my friends and family. Ask someone who is stricken with terminal cancer at 14 if they believe in a higher power, its not Marxist, its just a little too real to acutally think about. Why exist 2000 years ago, far from the apex of world tension and calamity, leaving only a book written by people (some who you knew, and some who based their writings on heresay after the death of Jesus)? How many times have you been asked to have faith in another, only to be let down, My guess is more than once.

    And to be honest, many forum members with the signatures "Conservative Christian Zealot" by choice is pretty unsettling. I have seen and talked to those individuals who are Christian Zealots and it is a surreal experience that I never want to encounter again. Dencouncing Islam is one thing, but doing so with a signature that says Paranoid Christian Zealot just looks like nonsense.


    P.S. I do own a firearm and carry occassionally. Not into ToysRus, Churches, Grocery Stores.
    Im sorry I am at work & can not give your drivel the attention it deserves. I will leave you with one question though. Do you often make statements that you do not believe?
    Never argue with an idiot. First they drag you down to their level then they beat you with experience!

  7. #136
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    We have some one that carries but not into ToysRus, Churches, Grocery Stores. In other words we have a clairvoint that can see the future and knows exactly when and in what place he will need his weapon. I wonder why he does not use his great ability to avoid the places that he is going to need a gun.
    That argument sucks, period. I'm tired of hearing about it and it is on my list of the 10-15 reasons gun owners spout when they hear something against carrying into these places. Heres my argument, I have successfully completeted 20 out of 21 years without a firearm and have never seen a robbery, seen someone shot, or been shot at. 20% percent of my life is over without incident, and to think I did it without ESP or a crystal ball, only a magic 8 ball purchased at Spencer's when I was 12.

  8. #137
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Im sorry I am at work & can not give your drivel the attention it deserves. I will leave you with one question though. Do you often my statements that you do not believe?
    I cannot answer that question as it makes no sense.

  9. #138
    Quote Originally Posted by Pewbs View Post
    That argument sucks, period. I'm tired of hearing about it and it is on my list of the 10-15 reasons gun owners spout when they hear something against carrying into these places. Heres my argument, I have successfully completeted 20 out of 21 years without a firearm and have never seen a robbery, seen someone shot, or been shot at. 20% percent of my life is over without incident, and to think I did it without ESP or a crystal ball. Maybe

    This may come as complete shock to you but first of all I do not care if you ever carry or not and second I do not care what you are tired of hearing. You where not forced to come here and spout your leftest drivel. You chose to do so. If you would prefer to talk with those of your ilk there are plenty of left wing/marxists sites that you might enjoy more. Perhaps Hand Gun Control Inc. I am sure the Brady Bunch would enjoy you.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  10. #139
    Quote Originally Posted by Pewbs View Post
    I cannot answer that question as it makes no sense.
    Then you sir are an idiot & we are done here. I would however like to thank you for making that plainly apparent early on before I wasted an inordinate amount of time on you.

    Good day
    Never argue with an idiot. First they drag you down to their level then they beat you with experience!

  11. #140
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,429
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    This may come as complete shock to you but first of all I do not care if you ever carry or not and second I do not care what you are tired of hearing. You where not forced to come here and spout your leftest drivel. You chose to do so. If you would prefer to talk with those of your ilk there are plenty of left wing/marxists sites that you might enjoy more. Perhaps Hand Gun Control Inc. I am sure the Brady Bunch would enjoy you.
    HK,
    That is just wrong. If someone has a different idea's other then your's don't accuse them of being with the BB.
    I have a questions for you HK4U. Are you allowed to carry a firearm at your job as a gate guard at the chicken plant? Do you open carry in the steam baths you proclaim to enjoy so?
    Also, is it permissible to CC with a fanny pack into toy's are us?
    Please get back to me.

Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast