Say NO!!! - Page 15
Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Say NO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Then you sir are an idiot & we are done here. I would however like to thank you for making that plainly apparent early on before I wasted an inordinate amount of time on you.

Good day
    boomer, just another troll to add to the ignore list. We are becomming infested with them.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    This may come as complete shock to you but first of all I do not care if you ever carry or not and second I do not care what you are tired of hearing. You where not forced to come here and spout your leftest drivel. You chose to do so. If you would prefer to talk with those of your ilk there are plenty of left wing/marxists sites that you might enjoy more. Perhaps Hand Gun Control Inc. I am sure the Brady Bunch would enjoy you.
    Boy you are hitting all the marks today. I am going to write the Pro-gun handbook real quick for you. You hit number 4 on the terrible defense list of the angry gun owner which states "If someone is making too much sense for you, call them a leftist and denounce their ideas to make yourself feel better about not being able to engage in rational dialogue".

Here is the rest of the list, I'll pile it together to make it sound as silly as it is when you can read them all, feel free to add on!

1. Rather be judged by 12 than carried by six.- Yeah right, until they sentence your ass to second degree murder and you have to wear a dress in prison and give your chocolate milk, and your body, to your cell mate; Quincy.

2. Because I love my family- You are right, nothing shows your family that you love them like carrying a firearm in public. I mean ****, the guy that moves his kids away from your loaded gun must not love his children at all. You should approach him and hand him your little business card with gun facts, that ought to change his mind!

3. Because you never know when an attack is going to happen Once again, Mr. special agent taking your kids to get a new barbie doll, wouldn't want to be defenseless in the action figure aisle at toysRus. See I, like most people, have this special sense. Its called common sense. Its the thing that tells you to avoid situations that present danger.

4. What are you clairvoyant STOP WATCHING HARRY POTTER. No I am not clairvoyant, why do you ask rhetorical questions? Because you have no sound argument besides these points that I am naming. If I was clairvoyant I would pick this weeks lucky numbers and win the lottery allowing me to move out of Virginia, where when I go to the shooting range, I see 5 or 6 possible candidates for the next columbine taking way too much love in shooting a paper target. Example, I went to the range yesterday and saw two kids (age 16-17) with a high powered rifle. One kid had on tactial pants and his friend had a scope and was spotting the kid for a target 10 yards away! WTF is that?

5. I can't carry a cop in my pocket HAHAHA LIKE LOLZ OH MY GAWD SO TRUE!!! Stop it. That joke sucks, no one can carry a cop in their pocket. Maybe I should invent the pocket cop that you could bring out in case of danger. Just add water and pocket cop will scare the Bad Guy away. Please, just stop. This isn't the eighth grade intellectual contest seeing who can come up with the cutest sayings about owning a gun. I would write more but I think you get the point.

6. I took an oath to defend the Constitution to defend against threats foreign and domestic. NO YOU DIDNT! STOP IT. No one took an oath. Or did you go into a secret underground NRA society meeting with the old raggety ass Constitution and swear to be as weird as possible by carrying a gun everywhere with a boner? BUT PEWBS YOU MUST BE DRINKING THE KOOLAID LOLZ. Shut up, KoolAid sucks. Join the military if you want to be a desperado. Oh wait, the thought of acutally killing someone is too much so I will just intimidate the public at CHURCH with my gun. Because the majority of criminals hang out at churches these days. Please.

And I find great solace in the fact that you will reply with "what a leftist troll, omg like hes so left he might fall off the planet. Go away troll, *insert picture of troll B gone spray or some stupid picture that circulates among gun owner forums* like lolz hk4u we totally got him with the troll b gone pic. Another victory for the gun community. I find great comfort in this because I understand that you are not capable of a proper defense, much like you have to carry a gun everywhere to annoy the general public to promote your second amendment beliefs. If a gun is your only defense you are lost, how did people survive before guns, I wonder?

Quote Originally Posted by Pewbs View Post
    Boy you are hitting all the marks today. I am going to write the Pro-gun handbook real quick for you. You hit number 4 on the terrible defense list of the angry gun owner which states "If someone is making too much sense for you, call them a leftist and denounce their ideas to make yourself feel better about not being able to engage in rational dialogue".

Here is the rest of the list, I'll pile it together to make it sound as silly as it is when you can read them all, feel free to add on!

1. Rather be judged by 12 than carried by six.- Yeah right, until they sentence your ass to second degree murder and you have to wear a dress in prison and give your chocolate milk, and your body, to your cell mate; Quincy.

2. Because I love my family- You are right, nothing shows your family that you love them like carrying a firearm in public. I mean ****, the guy that moves his kids away from your loaded gun must not love his children at all. You should approach him and hand him your little business card with gun facts, that ought to change his mind!

3. Because you never know when an attack is going to happen Once again, Mr. special agent taking your kids to get a new barbie doll, wouldn't want to be defenseless in the action figure aisle at toysRus. See I, like most people, have this special sense. Its called common sense. Its the thing that tells you to avoid situations that present danger.

4. What are you clairvoyant STOP WATCHING HARRY POTTER. No I am not clairvoyant, why do you ask rhetorical questions? Because you have no sound argument besides these points that I am naming. If I was clairvoyant I would pick this weeks lucky numbers and win the lottery allowing me to move out of Virginia, where when I go to the shooting range, I see 5 or 6 possible candidates for the next columbine taking way too much love in shooting a paper target. Example, I went to the range yesterday and saw two kids (age 16-17) with a high powered rifle. One kid had on tactial pants and his friend had a scope and was spotting the kid for a target 10 yards away! WTF is that?

5. I can't carry a cop in my pocket HAHAHA LIKE LOLZ OH MY GAWD SO TRUE!!! Stop it. That joke sucks, no one can carry a cop in their pocket. Maybe I should invent the pocket cop that you could bring out in case of danger. Just add water and pocket cop will scare the Bad Guy away. Please, just stop. This isn't the eighth grade intellectual contest seeing who can come up with the cutest sayings about owning a gun. I would write more but I think you get the point.
    Please note the name of the site - USACarry. You don't want to carry? Then, why are you here? Oh, wait...I know why...nevermind...
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

It is obvious that you are a complete idiot so I am adding you to the ignore pool where others with you low I.Q have been put so this is the last bit of drivil I will have to endure from you. Have a nice life.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

keep it clean

pewbs,
    keep it clean, and tone it down. The conservative, religious zealots, are at this very moment sending angry emails to the site owner/moderators demanding that you be banned.

The owner/moderator's apear to be fair people. However, the conservative, religious zealots can be rather pesky. It is much easier for the site administration to get rid of you, then all of them.

Just keep it clean, and don't make it personal. Drop the cursing.

Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Please note the name of the site - USACarry. You don't want to carry? Then, why are you here? Oh, wait...I know why...nevermind...
    Another great response to my argument! Keep them rolling in. BTW I do carry, but I don't share stories about it and get all pissy when someone takes offence. If it was truly not a big deal why does everyone post stories. If it is a non-event leave it at that, don't advertise it. You people are your own worst enemy with publicizing every move you make while armed. Just carry and leave it at that. Don't tell stories like "OH my god I almost had to shoot someone today and all hell almost broke loose". When in reality, someone just walked by your car and you freaked out, only to find out that people walk close to each other sometimes.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Pewbs View Post
    That argument sucks, period. I'm tired of hearing about it and it is on my list of the 10-15 reasons gun owners spout when they hear something against carrying into these places. Heres my argument, I have successfully completeted 20 out of 21 years without a firearm and have never seen a robbery, seen someone shot, or been shot at. 20% percent of my life is over without incident, and to think I did it without ESP or a crystal ball, only a magic 8 ball purchased at Spencer's when I was 12.
    Well, I went 21 years without getting into an auto accident, until the day I did. I'm glad I had insurance. I have lived 42 years without cancer, I still eat right (mostly). Odds are, you will not be shot at, BUT, on the off chance you are, wouldn't it be nice not to be a sitting duck with no ability to defend yourself?

Watch, this is one of the most compelling videos I have seen from a survivor of a mass shooting

YouTube - Suzanna Gratia Hupp explains meaning of 2nd Amendment!

Suzanna Hupp.

If you do not want to carry, good for you. Please do not try and tell me I cannot.
    You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    It is obvious that you are a complete idiot so I am adding you to the ignore pool where others with you low I.Q have been put so this is the last bit of drivil I will have to endure from you. Have a nice life.
    My IQ is acutally 137. Lets both take the test and send each other the results? And you still haven't offered anything worth reading besides one-liners that only add to the fact that you can not have a meaningful conversation a human being.

BUT PEWBS its not worth it because you are an IDIOT!

Completely reinforces my ideology every time you bring up this sentence in a different format.

And to be honest, many forum members with the signatures "Conservative Christian Zealot" by choice is pretty unsettling. I have seen and talked to those individuals who are Christian Zealots and it is a surreal experience that I never want to encounter again. Dencouncing Islam is one thing, but doing so with a signature that says Paranoid Christian Zealot just looks like nonsense.
    It's a label that was applied to many of us here on the site by other forum members that have misguided beliefs that they have us all figured out. They seem to believe they sit in judgment of others and their opinions are above all paramount and without fault. As humans we all have that disease, self righteousness. Glad to see you've been infected...

I (and some others on the site) decided to wear the label by means of a signature. The Paranoid Christian Club, well that was another term used to describe some of us Zealot forum members. I thought it would be at best, funny to apply the labels like post it notes... Wear them so as to remind the name callers who we are... It's a joke.. Need I explain further? Hello my name is:

Many come here to this site looking to pick a fight. The anonymity granted by the medium in which we communicate makes it possible to do so with little risk of retaliation so name calling and label application persist.

Watch and see, soon you too will have a label... Wear it proudly... Troll, Trouble maker, etc...

I've had conversations with many people that consider themselves above reproach and would never wish to have that experience again. So with that This will be the last discourse we have on the subject. I'm sure you would agree, since you have had that "surreal experience that I never want to encounter again".
    Nonsense... Right?

Peace...

P.S. Iceman and Cocked, Say hello to a new ? Not sure what to label it...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

My IQ is acutally 137. Lets both take the test and send each other the results?
    Are you also a member of Mensa? I joined last year. Great organization IMO.

Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast