Say NO!!! - Page 16
Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 277

Thread: Say NO!!!

  1. #151
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfling68 View Post
    Well, I went 21 years without getting into an auto accident, until the day I did. I'm glad I had insurance. I have lived 42 years without cancer, I still eat right (mostly). Odds are, you will not be shot at, BUT, on the off chance you are, wouldn't it be nice not to be a sitting duck with no ability to defend yourself?


    Watch, this is one of the most compelling videos I have seen from a survivor of a mass shooting

    YouTube - Suzanna Gratia Hupp explains meaning of 2nd Amendment!

    Suzanna Hupp.


    If you do not want to carry, good for you. Please do not try and tell me I cannot.
    I'm not telling you that you can't, I carry into restaurants all the time. Its the Churches and Baptisms and government buildings I have a problem with. And its open carrying in these places, not concealed, that I have a problem with. But Churches are just plain ridiculous to carry into.

  2.   
  3. #152
    Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    Are you also a member of Mensa? I joined last year. Great organization IMO.
    I have not, but am currently looking into it and it seems interesting.

  4. #153
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Then you sir are an idiot & we are done here. I would however like to thank you for making that plainly apparent early on before I wasted an inordinate amount of time on you.

    Good day
    I encourage you to read your proposed question over again and see if you can make sense out of it.

    Do you often my statements that you do not believe?

    Can anyone else understand Boomer's question? If so please enlighten me, for I am apparently an idiot; as stated by someone who believes that his question was properly formulated, but I'll play along.

  5. #154
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The High Country
    Posts
    1,029
    Quote Originally Posted by Pewbs View Post
    Is your sig saying you are paranoid of Christians or a Paranoid Christian because others on the forum have Paranoid Christian on their sig and I was trying to discern if they were similar or opposite.
    There is no error or ambivalent meaning in my sig.
    Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    It's a label that was applied to many of us here on the site...
    I believe the paranoid Christian concept cropped up on this site some months ago after they began to feel persecuted for their beliefs.

    And they applied it to themselves. JJ started it after a few particularly nasty rounds with me.

    I merely respond in kind.

  6. #155
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    There is no error or ambivalent meaning in my sig.

    I believe the paranoid Christian concept cropped up on this site some months ago after they began to feel persecuted for their beliefs.
    I like your style

  7. #156
    Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    pewbs,
    keep it clean, and tone it down. The conservative, religious zealots, are at this very moment sending angry emails to the site owner/moderators demanding that you be banned.

    The owner/moderator's apear to be fair people. However, the conservative, religious zealots can be rather pesky. It is much easier for the site administration to get rid of you, then all of them.

    Just keep it clean, and don't make it personal. Drop the cursing.

    Enjoy.
    Let's be fair, Ice. Ignoring your "Christian zealot" crap, which really doesn't bug me that much, there is a certain other poster who ladels out the derogatory names freely. I see his posts with the name-calling are still there, so no one has run whining to Luke about it. I called the same poster a "pansy" the other day, and within minutes got a warning from Luke and the post was deleted. So, at the least, it's running both ways. You present yourself as a stickler for fairness, but you are falling short, here.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

  8. #157
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Let's be fair, Ice. Ignoring your "Christian zealot" crap, which really doesn't bug me that much, there is a certain other poster who ladels out the derogatory names freely. I see his posts with the name-calling are still there, so no one has run whining to Luke about it. I called the same poster a "pansy" the other day, and within minutes got a warning from Luke and the post was deleted. So, at the least, it's running both ways. You present yourself as a stickler for fairness, but you are falling short, here.
    Please, how many people have called me a leftist idiot in the past few pages. The ability of the super pro-gunners to tune out their own faults is uncanny; almost as if it is practiced.

    P.S. Has anybody figured out the Heiroglyphics that Boomer called a "formulated question"?

    Do you often my statements that you do not believe?


    There it is again. Mind you, he called me an IDIOT for not understanding it. Can anyone help me out?

  9. #158
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,429
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Let's be fair, Ice. Ignoring your "Christian zealot" crap, which really doesn't bug me that much, there is a certain other poster who ladels out the derogatory names freely. I see his posts with the name-calling are still there, so no one has run whining to Luke about it. I called the same poster a "pansy" the other day, and within minutes got a warning from Luke and the post was deleted. So, at the least, it's running both ways. You present yourself as a stickler for fairness, but you are falling short, here.
    Your are correct JJ. I am not being fair. It was I who reported you to Luke for calling someone a "pansy". I have just reported pewbs for using vulgarity, and divulging truthful, and logical viewpoints. We must continue to have only one- sided viewpoints on this site. What is this world coming to I ax? Fair is fair.
    I was trying to teach love, compassion, acceptance, and diversity to a group of self-proclaimed Christians. They were busy hating on the children of Islam, and my voice went unheard. The same goes for any alternate view point for the self defensive subject, and the proper presentation and use of firearms. The voice is unheard.

  10. #159
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    There is no error or ambivalent meaning in my sig.

    I believe the paranoid Christian concept cropped up on this site some months ago after they began to feel persecuted for their beliefs.

    And they applied it to themselves. JJ started it after a few particularly nasty rounds with me.
    You know the old saying "Things are funny because they are true"? I'll leave it at that.

  11. #160
    Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    Your are correct JJ. I am not being fair. It was I who reported you to Luke for calling someone a "pansy". I have just reported pewbs for using vulgarity, and divulging truthful, and logical viewpoints. We must continue to have only one- sided viewpoints on this site. What is this world coming to I ax? Fair is fair.
    I was trying to teach love, compassion, acceptance, and diversity to a group of self-proclaimed Christians. They were busy hating on the children of Islam, and my voice went unheard. The same goes for any alternate view point for the self defensive subject, and the proper presentation and use of firearms. The voice is unheard.
    WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE


    <------- Still trying to figure out what Boomer's question was....


    Do you often my statements that you do not believe?

Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast