Say NO!!! - Page 17
Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Say NO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Let's be fair, Ice. Ignoring your "Christian zealot" crap, which really doesn't bug me that much, there is a certain other poster who ladels out the derogatory names freely. I see his posts with the name-calling are still there, so no one has run whining to Luke about it. I called the same poster a "pansy" the other day, and within minutes got a warning from Luke and the post was deleted. So, at the least, it's running both ways. You present yourself as a stickler for fairness, but you are falling short, here.
    The only time I reported any posts to Luke was during the first week or two following my banning earlier this year.

Glad to see you are keeping a close eye on me JJ!

Don't blink....

Quote Originally Posted by Pewbs View Post
    WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE
    My name is Quincy, what's your's fella?
    Wanna take a steam bath?

Please, how many people have called me a leftist idiot in the past few pages. The ability of the super pro-gunners to tune out their own faults is uncanny; almost as if it is practiced.

P.S. Has anybody figured out the Heiroglyphics that Boomer called a "formulated question"?

Do you often my statements that you do not believe?

There it is again. Mind you, he called me an IDIOT for not understanding it. Can anyone help me out?
    Not my point at all. Please feel free to call me anything you want but don't go running to Luke when the same comes back atcha. You may have not done that, but I know for a fact that one of your friends who exhibits troll-like characteristics did. Name-calling is bad enough alll the way around, but "tattling" on each other is just plain juvenile. I'm done with ya'll, now.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Not my point at all. Please feel free to call me anything you want but don't go running to Luke when the same comes back atcha. You may have not done that, but I know for a fact that one of your friends who exhibits troll-like characteristics did. Name-calling is bad enough alll the way around, but "tattling" on each other is just plain juvenile. I'm done with ya'll, now.
    The fact that you actually report members to a mod is a joke in itself. Or to protect you from logic. Either way, I don't take this forum too seriously, I just like to hear arguments from gun owners which so far have ranged from

Idiot.

Leftist Idiot.

Troll.

LOOLZ SHEEPLE DRINKING THE KOOLAID.

Mind you, my arguments have been well formulated and the only replies I get are the comments from above. Interesting..

BTW, Still trying to understand Boomer's question.

*Head explodes*

Please, how many people have called me a leftist idiot in the past few pages. The ability of the super pro-gunners to tune out their own faults is uncanny; almost as if it is practiced.

P.S. Has anybody figured out the Heiroglyphics that Boomer called a "formulated question"?

There it is again. Mind you, he called me an IDIOT for not understanding it. Can anyone help me out?
    My apologies, it was a typo. As I said I am at work.

Do you often MAKE statements that you do not believe?
    Never argue with an idiot. First they drag you down to their level then they beat you with experience!

The fact that you actually report members to a mod is a joke in itself. Or to protect you from logic.
    It's both, along with insecurity, low self esteem and very limited external stimulation.

The problem is they were shocked and now almost in despair to find their cozy little cyber-sanctuary is not so safe after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    My apologies, it was a typo. As I said I am at work.

Do you often MAKE statements that you do not believe?
    Thanks for the clarification, because I thought I was an idiot this whole time. Does your work promote mis-spellings? And then standing behind your mis-spellings for countless postings reiterating that I am an idiot? That is my point right there. You only see what you want to. Thanks for the CAPITAL LETTERS, because I was sitting at my desk playing Mad-Libs with your question for the last half hour. You capitalize it like I knew what the hell was supposed to go in there. Or maybe it was in micro-print and you just enlarged it for courtesy.

I can see your signature is a warning to all of those that argue with you. You should have CLARIFIED that when you engaged me that it is useless for me to argue with idiots. Have a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    Your are correct JJ. I am not being fair. It was I who reported you to Luke for calling someone a "pansy". I have just reported pewbs for using vulgarity, and divulging truthful, and logical viewpoints. We must continue to have only one- sided viewpoints on this site. What is this world coming to I ax? Fair is fair.
    I was trying to teach love, compassion, acceptance, and diversity to a group of self-proclaimed Christians. They were busy hating on the children of Islam, and my voice went unheard. The same goes for any alternate view point for the self defensive subject, and the proper presentation and use of firearms. The voice is unheard.
    You have decided to assume the role of teacher now? As well as jr. deputy site admin? You are going to be so busy with lesson plans and grading the test results, never mind reading all the posts looking for profanity and name calling...

Truthful and logical viewpoints by who's account? Your own? therein lies the problem? We disagree because of our beliefs so we don't see the logic? Nonsense I agree...

You are no teacher, False prophet perhaps... Yes it's OK to go and tell Luke I wrote this...

You have truly become full of your own...

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    You have decided to assume the role of teacher now? As well as jr. deputy site admin? You are going to be so busy with lesson plans and grading the test results, never mind reading all the posts looking for profanity and name calling...

Truthful and logical viewpoints by who's account? Your own? therein lies the problem? We disagree because of our beliefs so we don't see the logic? Nonsense I agree...

You are no teacher, False prophet perhaps... Yes it's OK to go and tell Luke I wrote this...

Peace...
    I mean logic is logic. Either it is logical or illogical. Viewpoint is irrelevant. 2+2=4. That is logic. That is why courses are offered in logic. To discern beliefs from logic. Does carrying a gun into a place of PEACE, like a church defy logic? Not fully but it is bordering on it. To all the "christians", would Jesus have pulled out a .45 and given pontius pilot the finger before he put hollow points into him for getting a unfair death sentence? Well, you already know the answer. Given on your WWJD claims, you wouldn't carry a gun into church. But whatever, just the rantings of a left winger over here, don't mind me.

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post

Peace...
    I detect a whole LOTA of jealousy 666shoter.
    I will recommend to the site management that you be anointed "ROOM DEPUTY SHERIFF".

Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast