Say NO!!! - Page 18
Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Say NO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    Your are correct JJ. I am not being fair. It was I who reported you to Luke for calling someone a "pansy". I have just reported pewbs for using vulgarity, and divulging truthful, and logical viewpoints. We must continue to have only one- sided viewpoints on this site. What is this world coming to I ax? Fair is fair.
    I was trying to teach love, compassion, acceptance, and diversity to a group of self-proclaimed Christians. They were busy hating on the children of Islam, and my voice went unheard. The same goes for any alternate view point for the self defensive subject, and the proper presentation and use of firearms. The voice is unheard.
    Well. Looks like I owe Cocked & Locked an apology. Consider it tendered, C & L.

Pretty disappointed in you, Iceman.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

I detect a whole LOTA of jealousy 666shoter.
    I will recommend to the site management that you be anointed "ROOM DEPUTY SHERIFF".
    Can I make the deputy star out of arts and crafts? Us liberals are good at the arts remember?

Quote Originally Posted by Pewbs View Post
    Either way, I don't take this forum too seriously, I just like to hear arguments from gun owners which so far have ranged from

Idiot.

Leftist Idiot.

Troll.

LOOLZ SHEEPLE DRINKING THE KOOLAID.

Mind you, my arguments have been well formulated and the only replies I get are the comments from above. Interesting..

BTW, Still trying to understand Boomer's question

Do you often my statements that you do not believe?

*Head explodes*
    Please don't generalize pro-gunners.. I think that if you are going to carry a gun, why limit yourself to the places you do? Only thing worse than not having a gun when a violent crime occurs, is leaving the one you have at home.
    For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan .When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours - Stephen Roberts

Can I make the deputy star out of arts and crafts? Us liberals are good at the arts remember?
    YouTube - We don't need no stinking badges!

Quote Originally Posted by sFe View Post
    Please don't generalize pro-gunners.. I think that if you are going to carry a gun, why limit yourself to the places you do? Only thing worse than not having a gun when a violent crime occurs, is leaving the one you have at home.
    Why not, they generalize everyone else who doesn't adhere to their beliefs. Stop holding everyone to a double standard. Because it is out of respect for fellow man. Plain and simple, not left or right, conservative or liberal, just plain respect. A little discretion never hurt anybody. Most of you miss the point, I DO CARRY, but I hold back my urge to become a spectacle in certain settings because I am understanding of the public's reaction of guns. I realize that it will not change, just as your viewpoints regarding firearms will not change.

You believe you are right to the T and will not budge, but believe the Left is wrong and insolent. See the flaw in that argument?

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Racist flag?? You are showing your ignorance iceman. The flag of the Confederacy has absolutely nothing to do with racism.

If you want to argue the point please dont waste my time if all you bring to the table is the FUD put out by the MN public education system. My wife is from MN & I know 1st hand how pathetic it is.

Pssst... If the South did win this would be a better country today!
    And the confederate flag has everything to do with racism. They were in favor of States rights so that they could regulate the slave trade according to their beliefs. Part of the Southern heritage was slavery. Southerners were too lazy to do the work themselves so they did the next best thing. Stole a bunch of pepole from their homeland to work for days at a time in fields. Southerners got all pissy when the Louisians purchase was being regulated to include a mandate excluding slave States from expanding West. The South favored states rights and threatened secession.

Pick up a history book please before you make a fool out of yourself. You already did with me, denouncing me as an idiot while the whole time you had formulated a question with no real meaning. And then you went as far as to blame it on work after you kept up with your tirade of insolence.

If the South won, we would have based our whole economy on agriculture and Slavery. The reason why the South lost was because of the lack of a real economy i.e. shipping, industry, textiles. All they did was farm an abundance of cotton and try to sell it to the British for supplies and weapons. The British said you suck and got their cotton from Egypt. King Cotton, as it was called, was essentially the weak point of the Southern infrastructure. You could wipe your ass with Southern money during the Civil War because it was worth NOTHING. Hooray for racism, laziness, and ignorance. Man would I have loved for Nascar tracks to be dotting the map. Please, thank your lucky stars that the South lost, because in all reality, they had no idea what they were doing in the first place. It takes a work ethic to be successful, not handing off the work to another race of people, treating them like garbage, and paying them nothing for hard labor. I can't even begin to delve into this issue because of how irate it makes me that people still believe in the South winning the Civil War. They lost. Period. And for good reason.

I detect a whole LOTA of jealousy 666shoter.
    I will recommend to the site management that you be anointed "ROOM DEPUTY SHERIFF".
    A title I have never aspired to add to my signature line, but thanks for the vote of confidence and the recommendation.
    I have never gone and "tattled" to the site admin about any postings on this site, regardless of it being directed at me or at another user. My skin is thicker perhaps."So I'll not be takin your badge anytime soon Deputy"...

Jealousy? Perhaps you are picking up the vibes of pity and indifference and misconstruing them...

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Thanks for the clarification, because I thought I was an idiot this whole time. Does your work promote mis-spellings? And then standing behind your mis-spellings for countless postings reiterating that I am an idiot? That is my point right there. You only see what you want to. Thanks for the CAPITAL LETTERS, because I was sitting at my desk playing Mad-Libs with your question for the last half hour. You capitalize it like I knew what the hell was supposed to go in there. Or maybe it was in micro-print and you just enlarged it for courtesy.

I can see your signature is a warning to all of those that argue with you. You should have CLARIFIED that when you engaged me that it is useless for me to argue with idiots. Have a good one.
    You wont get very far riding that horse. Especially since you are the one that made "countless postings" . I made the initial post & then the reply stating your an idiot (which admittedly was premature & ill timed but ultimately proved out).
    I would think one with your immense intellect should of been able to connect the dots & discerned my meaning.
    Never argue with an idiot. First they drag you down to their level then they beat you with experience!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    You wont get very far riding that horse. Especially since you are the one that made "countless postings" . I made the initial post & then the reply stating your an idiot (which admittedly was premature & ill timed but ultimately proved out).
    I would think one with your immense intellect should of been able to connect the dots & discerned my meaning.
    CHOO CHOO! Here comes the ignorant train.

Thanks for the weak Southern analogy of riding horses. Riding horses is stupid, thats why we have cars. I won't even begin to break down the numerous grammatical holes in your posting; I will just highlight them and see if you can figure them out. Maybe I will help you with sentence formulation today and you can put them on your fridge with an A+ magnet. Until you can formulate a post that does not look like it was written by a seventh grader with a learning disability I will just laugh everytime you post. Until then, please stop with your rantings about how much of an idiot I am. Thats all you have said so far without any backup.

1. I formulate my sentences properly.
    2. I can spell.
    3. The South lost.

You on the other hand.

1. Can't spell
    2. Can't formulate sentences correctly.
    3. Think the South should have won and the world would be a better place.
    4. The South lost.

Any person with some credibility would, in fact, label you the idiot. Not me. While I have offered up numerous points for argument, you come back with "idiot", and have turned it into the "how stupid can I make Boomer look" thread. And you know what? I am doing a stellar job, thanks to you.

BTW i know you are going to say "pewbs you idiot I spelt discerned correctly". Indeed you did, my friend. But you failed to keep the tense of the sentence fluid with your thoughts. Therein lies the problem, not the spelling. I figure I would clear it up before you flame me and feel so intelligent about it.

CYBER FIGHT!!!

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast