Say NO!!! - Page 19
Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Say NO!!!

Boomer, 6SC, this looks like a professional troll, to me. Let's not waste time with him anymore. Frankly, I'm done with them all. Interacting with them is fruitless and counterproductive. I've not been one to use the Ignore option as I enjoy free-spirited intellectual discussion. We aren't getting that, here, so I'm seriously considering the option. You make your own decisions, of course.

Watch for the response and laugh...
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by Pewbs View Post
    Why not, they generalize everyone else who doesn't adhere to their beliefs. Stop holding everyone to a double standard. Because it is out of respect for fellow man. Plain and simple, not left or right, conservative or liberal, just plain respect. A little discretion never hurt anybody. Most of you miss the point, I DO CARRY, but I hold back my urge to become a spectacle in certain settings because I am understanding of the public's reaction of guns. I realize that it will not change, just as your viewpoints regarding firearms will not change.

You believe you are right to the T and will not budge, but believe the Left is wrong and insolent. See the flaw in that argument?
    There you go generalizing again. Assuming things and putting words in my mouth. I stated my viewpoint and asked you your stance on yours. I don't see anywhere I said i was right and everyone else is wrong, or that i will not budge, otherwise I wouldn't have asked your reasoning. I also never stated any political affiliation. I am very pro gun but I do not follow the ideals of many of the people on this forum.
    For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan .When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours - Stephen Roberts

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Boomer, 6SC, this looks like a professional troll, to me. Let's not waste time with him anymore. Frankly, I'm done with them all. Interacting with them is fruitless and counterproductive. I've not been one to use the Ignore option as I enjoy free-spirited intellectual discussion. We aren't getting that, here, so I'm seriously considering the option. You make your own decisions, of course.

Translation.

Free-spirited intellectual discussion= All these liberal types are making my head hurt with their intellectual thoughts and stuff

We aren't getting that, here.= These lefty types hate us gun types because of our godliness and Nascar. Go South. WOO WEEE. Carry guns everywhere.

I'm done with them all= I haven't understood any of the words posted that are bigger than 5 letters

Interacting with them is fruitless and counter-productive= They don't share my thoughts and beliefs so therefore they must be...uhh.ummm.. Terrorists yeah thats right Yankee boy try to terrorize my mind...

Professional Troll= Someone with a shred of intelligence that can think for themselves... DRINKIN THAT KOOLAID YANKEE BOYY.. HANGING AROUND TOO MANY SHEEPLE YANKEE BOY... I am a wolf and me and my wolfpack of gun toting bretheren are going to enjoy an open carry dinner at Applebees because the wife just loves the apple roasted steak.

Did I miss any points?

And there it is....HA! HA! HA! Is that predictable, or what? Bye, now...
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

A professional troll? How do I get a job like that? IMO, pewbs is an intelligent, well read person, who, unlike me, paid attention in all those English, Spellin, and composition classes.

JJ, you, and the other zealots are losing thats why you want to quit.

Why are the usual daily FUD spreaders silent? I bet they are hiding in their trailers. The vocabulary used here to complex for their liking?

I say, lets pewbs and the others speak, as long as it remains within the boundaries of site rules.

One more thing. Pewbs, I happen to like horses. You had better back down about horses there Mister.

I put him on ignore right after I made my last post. Hes nothing more than a contemptible little prick looking for attention.
    Never argue with an idiot. First they drag you down to their level then they beat you with experience!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    I put him on ignore right after I made my last post. Hes nothing more than a contemptible little prick looking for attention.
    I win. And I guarantee you didn't ignore me, you just have nothing tangible to say so you will sit back and continue to critique my postings without rebuttal. It makes you angry that another individual is competent enough to discern owning a firearm from flaunting a right instituted in a 250 year old document. The framers did not intend for guns to become a love affair sought by the American people. Sad that using the Constitution as a reference is your main point of argumentation.

Conspiracy Theory:

In a secret underground laboratory located in area 51. Two members of the site decide to meet and join forces to create a super site-villain? The procedure is complex and takes time. Success at last!!! (insert evil doctor laughing here)
    The embryo is grown in a liberal surrogate and the child of _____&_____ and __________ joins the site...

Nah... That could never happen... Or could it?

Humm. You decide...

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    A professional troll? How do I get a job like that? IMO, pewbs is an intelligent, well read person, who, unlike me, paid attention in all those English, Spellin, and composition classes.

JJ, you, and the other zealots are losing thats why you want to quit.

Why are the usual daily FUD spreaders silent? I bet they are hiding in their trailers. The vocabulary used here to complex for their liking?

I say, lets pewbs and the others speak, as long as it remains within the boundaries of site rules.

One more thing. Pewbs, I happen to like horses. You had better back down about horses there Mister.
    I like them, I just wouldn't ride them :) hurts my man parts.

Quote Originally Posted by boomer View Post
    i put him on ignore right after i made my last post. Hes nothing more than a contemptible little prick looking for attention.
    r e p o r t e d

Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast