Say NO!!! - Page 20
Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Say NO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    Conspiracy Theory:

In a secret underground laboratory located in area 51. Two members of the site decide to meet and join forces to create a super site-villain? The procedure is complex and takes time. Success at last!!! (insert evil doctor laughing here)
    The embryo is grown in a liberal surrogate and the child of _____&_____ and __________ joins the site...

Nah... That could never happen... Or could it?

Humm. You decide...

Peace...
    I don't know. Maybe you should strap your AR to your back and go on a secret mission to find out. Or maybe there are individuals who actually think for themselves and are educated enough to understand that human nature cannot be influenced by waving guns around at church or ToysRus. I mean, hey, if the conspiracy theory fits. BTW, that post is pretty inane. Labeling me a villian or troll is irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    r e p o r t e d
    Thank you for caring more about this than I do. Its funny, after all the ranting and raving he resorted to the thing he claimed to have despised of these "troll" types. The contradiction flows strong here.

r e p o r t e d

"I'm telling mom!"

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by Pewbs View Post
    Thank you for caring more about this than I do. Its funny, after all the ranting and raving he resorted to the thing he claimed to have despised of these "troll" types. The contradiction flows strong here.
    You are on ignore. Remember?

You had better watch what you say about the constitution. I bought me a copy from the NRA, and I got it framed right next to my picture of John Wayne.

You are on ignore. Remember?

You had better watch what you say about the constitution. I bought me a copy from the NRA, and I got it framed right next to my picture of John Wayne.
    Haha, cracking me up. I highly doubt I am on ignore because Boomer is seething right now over his botched argument. He continues to read my posts, no doubt.

Did the NRA put the little double arrow swap sign next to the first and second amendment and embolden /underline the second amendment also?

Charlton Heston sucks, except for Spartacus.

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post

"I'm telling mom!"

Peace...
    Cute. Grown men (physically, anyway) running to tattle...how wild is that? I mean, I taught my sons not to do that when they were like 5 years old.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Cute. Grown men (physically, anyway) running to tattle...how wild is that?
    Not as wild as carrying guns into a Church.

Cute. Grown men (physically, anyway) running to tattle...how wild is that? I mean, I taught my sons not to do that when they were like 5 years old.

I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. Philippians 4:12-13

JJ,
    What makes you think I am male? This is the internet. For all you know, I could be the Christian cross dresser next door.

JJ, Knowing you, (these lucky folks obviously do not) I'm sure that if this discourse were to be occurring in person and with eyes looking into eyes... Well, this discourse would not be happening.

Peace... w/ love and respect...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

IceMan, if you would please relay this message to boomer and JJ.

Pewbs says, "how does it feel to have to resort to playing the silent game with someone half your age (21), after being beaten down with the voice of reason?"

And please ask them to respond with something tangible besides, "troll, Lib, Libtard, koolaid, hawaiian punch, anti, snuffalufagus, monsters, Mel Gibson in conspiracy theory."

Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast