Say NO!!! - Page 21
Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Say NO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    JJ, Knowing you, (these lucky folks obviously do not) I'm sure that if this discourse were to be occurring in person and with eyes looking into eyes... Well, this discourse would not be happening.

Peace... w/ love and respect...
    Knowing myself, a full fledged Rugby Hooker, the most violent position in the most violent sport on the face of the earth. I'll take my chances. Just my .02

Quote Originally Posted by Pewbs View Post
    IceMan, if you would please relay this message to boomer and JJ.
    JJ, Boomer,
    M4U,

Pewbs says, "how does it feel to have to resort to playing the silent game with someone half your age (21), after being beaten down with the voice of reason?"

And please ask them to respond with something tangible besides, "troll, Lib, Libtard, koolaid, hawaiian punch, anti, snuffalufagus, monsters, Mel Gibson in conspiracy theory."
    Delivered

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    Delivered
    Many thanks, I'll pray for you tonight while watching televangelists (Benny Hinn is my fav) and donating lump sums of money while he cures folks of blindness and lameness on stage. MERICA!

Stop being a tool steven, I just got your text telling me that you are going to give me a hard time because Boomer needs a hand after that beating.

Quote Originally Posted by Pewbs View Post
    Knowing myself, a full fledged Rugby Hooker, the most violent position in the most violent sport on the face of the earth. I'll take my chances. Just my .02
    Now boys, knock off the threats, direct, and veiled. Don't make me report you to management.

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    now boys, knock off the threats, direct, and veiled. Don't make me report you to management.
    i repent!!

* Just stating my athletic prowess*

"I'm right and all the rest of you are wrong". "Why? Because I say so"... Wow! it is liberating...

I should have tried this approach from the beginning...

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    "I'm right and all the rest of you are wrong". "Why? Because I say so"... Wow! it is liberating...

I should have tried this approach from the beginning...

Peace...
    I mean all your buddies on the forum have adopted that mentality a while ago, I'm surprised you haven't jumped the wagon. Maybe there is an individual in there after all.

Speaking of the Wagon. Gun owners, wagon full, find alternate means of transportation.

LOL in the last six pages I think only 10 or 11 posts were done by those not on my ignore list. The funny thing is that when I post those on my list think I am talking to them and not just stating my own personal opinion.

PRO-LIFE FROM CONCEPTION TO NATURAL DEATH
    TO HIM THEREFORE WHO KNOWETH TO DO GOOD AND DOETH IT NOT, TO HIM IT IS SIN. HOLY BIBLE]

Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast