Say NO!!! - Page 22
Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Say NO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KathleenElsie View Post
    LOL in the last six pages I think only 10 or 11 posts were done by those not on my ignore list. The funny thing is that when I post those on my list think I am talking to them and not just stating my own personal opinion.
    Your opinion is valued here Kathy. Keep on posting.

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    r e p o r t e d
    Sheesh ice... I really dont get you. You make me laugh as often as you piss me off...

I am going to be in Golden Valley the week of August 23 visiting the inlaws. How about we get together for a drink? I share the passion for fine single malts so thought we might get together & have one.
    My old haunt is a little Irish pub called O'donovans. Its across the street from that Target center.

Whaddayasay?
    Never argue with an idiot. First they drag you down to their level then they beat you with experience!

Quote Originally Posted by KathleenElsie View Post
    LOL in the last six pages I think only 10 or 11 posts were done by those not on my ignore list. The funny thing is that when I post those on my list think I am talking to them and not just stating my own personal opinion.
    LOL should have spent less time on this forum and more time locking down healthcare instead of complaining on how much it costs you to have medicare. Its not Obama's fault that you decided to piss away money on guns instead of buying healthcare. Pathetic. Go ahead and ignore me, I could care less, I get so see a doctor of my choosing by getting ahead in life, not complaining about everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Sheesh ice... I really dont get you. You make me laugh as often as you piss me off...

I am going to be in Golden Valley the week of August 23 visiting the inlaws. How about we get together for a drink? I share the passion for fine single malts so thought we might get together & have one.
    My old haunt is a little Irish pub called O'donovans. Its across the street from that Target center.

Whaddayasay?
    Yeah right, anyone with an intellect would give you a wide birth.

"And now by the power vested in me by"... "Oh crap where is that certificate?" "Oh, here it is... Myself" "I decree you to be an individual"...

Self esteem rises to new levels!!! WOW I'm an individual!!! Hey, wait... Has that not been the case all along? Gee, not until you've been told you are By? By? By some user on a web site!!! OH Happy Joy!... I'm no longer? What was I before? Oh yea, a Flawed, human, opinionated, sometimes good, other times bad...

I'll just keep being me. Flawed, human, opinionated, sometimes good, other times bad... But I'm still me so...

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Whaddayasay?
    Hey, Boomer, I might take you up on that if the offer is extended my way.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    "And now by the power vested in me by"... "Oh crap where is that certificate?" "Oh, here it is... Myself" "I decree you to be an individual"...

Self esteem rises to new levels!!! WOW I'm an individual!!! Hey, wait... Has that not been the case all along? Gee, not until you've been told you are By? By? By some user on a web site!!! OH Happy Joy!... I'm no longer? What was I before? Oh yea, a Flawed, human, opinionated, sometimes good, other times bad...

I'll just keep being me. Flawed, human, opinionated, sometimes good, other times bad... But I'm still me so...

Peace...
    Sanctimonious. My little violin is playing in my ear right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pewbs View Post
    Sanctimonious. My little violin is playing in my ear right now.
    No, that's the sound of your mom or dad yelling "get off the computer and pick up your room"...

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Whaddayasay?
    Yah bringin yer guns? Ifin so, lets go shootin.
    Brits on the nicolett mall &10th is better. To many mxxxxx on block E for my tastes.
    Last edited by theicemanmpls; 07-29-2010 at 01:23 PM. Reason: bad word

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    Delivered
    Now tell me this doesnt speak volumes about PewBs...

Ok I will give you this much since you are just squirming for attention.

PewBs, since you entered this thread you have made as many posts as the rest of us combined. That tells me you are more interested in talking then listening. Strike One
    By the tone of your posts I would wager that you are a teenager. Probably late teen/pre college. As such you already know everything & have no interest in dialog. Strike Two
    Your a sanctimonious little prick. Strike Three... Yerrrrr OUT!
    Never argue with an idiot. First they drag you down to their level then they beat you with experience!

Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast