Say NO!!! - Page 23
Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Say NO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    No, that's the sound of your mom or dad yelling "get off the computer and pick up your room"...

Peace...
    Probably not, seeing as I am in DC right now at my desk.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Now tell me this doesnt speak volumes about PewBs...

Ok I will give you this much since you are just squirming for attention.

PewBs, since you entered this thread you have made as many posts as the rest of us combined. That tells me you are more interested in talking then listening. Strike One
    By the tone of your posts I would wager that you are a teenager. Probably late teen/pre college. As such you already know everything & have no interest in dialog. Strike Two
    Your a sanctimonious little prick. Strike Three... Yerrrrr OUT!

By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

PewBs, since you entered this thread you have made as many posts as the rest of us combined. That tells me you are more interested in talking then listening. Strike One
    By the tone of your posts I would wager that you are a teenager. Probably late teen/pre college. As such you already know everything & have no interest in dialog. Strike Two
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Boomer, since you entered this thread you have done nothing to perpetuate the idea that you are not mentally challenged. You are more interested in spewing garbage out of your mouth with wanton disregard of the English language/dictionary. I would wager that you never went to college because you can not form a coherent string of a sentence without butchering the sentence. Oh and I love dialogue but I dont know what dialog is. Still haven't learned the difference between you're and your? Here is a lesson, You're is a contraction of you and are. Here is an example.
    You're not smart. Your is possessive. Here is an example. Your brain is underdeveloped. See the difference? I would wager that I am an undergrad on the cusp of attaining a BA from a great University located in Fredericksburg, VA. I have no problems with people who want to seem intelligent/ have a thirst for knowledge. College is irrelevant if you try to educate yourself. Calling me a "prick" doesn't mean anything from the likes of a grown man who probably eats alphabet soup and still cannot spell. Call me what you like, at the end of the day you are still unable to form a gramatically correct sentence, yet you think your opinion matters. I am sorry, I just cannot speak to you anymore as I believe your mental capacity peaked when you were in the seventh grade. Good day sir.

Awww, look at all the simpletons expressing their feelings through emoticons. Thats cute.

Iceman, would you do the honors and repost this. It is the last one, I promise.

P.S. Sanctimonious is the only word over five letters long that you spelled right all day because you copied it from my earlier post to 6shooter. I know that for a fact, you are laughable.

And I'm not squirming for anything, except your poor grammar skills. You are squirming because no matter how hard you focus, your little brain just cannot do it. Its ok, the world needs ditch diggers and brick layers too.

umm boomer, if pewbs is a younger man, i wouldn't be using that "P" word.

His still works.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Hey, Boomer, I might take you up on that if the offer is extended my way.
    Absolutely! I didnt know you were up that way.
    Never argue with an idiot. First they drag you down to their level then they beat you with experience!

Quote Originally Posted by Pewbs View Post
    Probably not, seeing as I am in DC right now at my desk.
    I'm sure your mom and dad can yell quite loudly, since you seem to be doing all the "talking" here and have no inclination to listen to any opinion other than your own. I'm sure that was the only way mom or dad could get any message through..

Ahhhh DC...

That explains it... I'm sure it's a job working for a democratic senator, or perhaps a stint as a congressional page?

This has become, well... boring... We could continue to cut each other with quips and terse words. Or perhaps threaten each other with bravado and tales of athletic prowess, but in reality, I will agree to disagree and
    have no further discourse (as I indicated I would do earlier and now regret not keeping my word). This thread has been hijacked and derailed. I no longer feel it to be in my best interest to continue with any further discussion. After all it is about me...

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

9. Quote Originally Posted by Pewbs View Post
    Boomer, since you entered this thread you have done nothing to perpetuate the idea that you are not mentally challenged. You are more interested in spewing garbage out of your mouth with wanton disregard of the English language/dictionary. I would wager that you never went to college because you can not form a coherent string of a sentence without butchering the sentence. Oh and I love dialogue but I dont know what dialog is. Still haven't learned the difference between you're and your? Here is a lesson, You're is a contraction of you and are. Here is an example.
    You're not smart. Your is possessive. Here is an example. Your brain is underdeveloped. See the difference? I would wager that I am an undergrad on the cusp of attaining a BA from a great University located in Fredericksburg, VA. I have no problems with people who want to seem intelligent/ have a thirst for knowledge. College is irrelevant if you try to educate yourself. Calling me a "prick" doesn't mean anything from the likes of a grown man who probably eats alphabet soup and still cannot spell. Call me what you like, at the end of the day you are still unable to form a gramatically correct sentence, yet you think your opinion matters. I am sorry, I just cannot speak to you anymore as I believe your mental capacity peaked when you were in the seventh grade. Good day sir.

Awww, look at all the simpletons expressing their feelings through emoticons. Thats cute.

Iceman, would you do the honors and repost this. It is the last one, I promise.

P.S. Sanctimonious is the only word over five letters long that you spelled right all day because you copied it from my earlier post to 6shooter. I know that for a fact, you are laughable.

And I'm not squirming for anything, except your poor grammar skills. You are squirming because no matter how hard you focus, your little brain just cannot do it. Its ok, the world needs ditch diggers and brick layers too.

ouchhh

Absolutely! I didnt know you were up that way.
    Close enough. I'm a transplant from the border South to the Outback. I'll send you a PM.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    Yah bringin yer guns? Ifin so, lets go shootin.
    Brits on the nicolett mall &10th is better. To many mxxxxx on block E for my tastes.
    I planned on just brining one.

Where you shoot at? I used to go to the Horse & Hunt to shoot Sporting Clays.

I dont much like my inlaws so we can go shooting. What do you feel like?
    Never argue with an idiot. First they drag you down to their level then they beat you with experience!

Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast