Say NO!!! - Page 25
Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 277

Thread: Say NO!!!

  1. #241
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    It should be obvious that we are dealing with a troll here and the sooner everyone puts him on the ignore list the better. You can not argue with someone like this.
    And you can argue with someone who has a quote of Noah's Ark as their signature? Who is more delusional, Left Wing Yankee Boy (me) or the guy who quotes the old testament? Better yet, who cares. Ignore me if you don't like what I have to say, don't infringe on my 1st amendment right. I'm done for the day, have to catch the train home!


    Cheers

  2.   
  3. #242
    Somebody tell the boy he doesn't have any 1st Amendment rights as per this privately-owned site. We've been down that path...
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

  4. #243
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MA, Away from the liberal loonies...
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    six(6) I suggest you let it go. That boy is rather smart. He is even smarter then me. I know, that ain't saying much, but you just look around this room.
    Let us all get along?
    I appreciate the advice. This is not a battle of wits so much as it is a battle of wills... We as humans do have this innate desire to prove to ourselves and other species that we are the Alpha... An illusion that time will have it's way with...

    That predisposition for defining who is subservient and who shall rule supreme has lead to many of the tirades witnessed by all here in this thread as well as many others on the site from time to time. It has also been the downfall of many civilizations.

    It's like watching the behavior of a wolf pack over a period of years. The alpha is established by battle testing and by the trust and approval of others in the pack. Many have to agree that one is the alpha or the entire hierarchy fails to exist. To rule over all and be seen by the masses as the sun, moon, and stars...

    Education is by far the best tool to dispel the darkness of ignorance. That I will stipulate. The subjects chosen for enlightenment are often self serving. Do you agree or disagree? So a well rounded education is best. I do agree...

    Forcing others to agree with your opinion and becoming argumentative when not agreed with... Immature...
    insinuating that your logic is correct and that of another is imperfect. Immature...
    We all could be indicted of that here...

    Coming to a web site that caters to gun owners to chastise individuals with regards to the place in which one chooses to carry a firearm and the manner in which the firearm is carried, is in my opinion looking for a fight. Success... Making statements about signatures before knowing why... That indicates to me a level of immaturity. If you agree or disagree that's fine with me. Hey, Knock yourself out...

    Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

    I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

  5. #244
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay Area
    Posts
    1,854
    Quote Originally Posted by Pewbs View Post
    Prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Yup. Hopefully, Luke & Amdude will have seen this expression of thanks for all their work and effort.
    Once again, by his own words he shows his maturity level. I have to prove nothing. Luke and the admins on this site will see it in the logs.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

  6. #245
    Quote Originally Posted by Pewbs View Post
    Please, how many people have called me a leftist idiot in the past few pages. The ability of the super pro-gunners to tune out their own faults is uncanny; almost as if it is practiced.

    P.S. Has anybody figured out the Heiroglyphics that Boomer called a "formulated question"?

    Do you often my statements that you do not believe?


    There it is again. Mind you, he called me an IDIOT for not understanding it. Can anyone help me out?
    Were you honestly not able to figure out what was meant here? With all your education, you could not have just logically gotten this right?

    Sounds to me like you need to get your money back on those fancy degrees you have. If the school did not teach even simple problem solving through logical thought, they took you for some money.

    Change your name to thermometer please. Degrees without sense. I will bet a lot of right wing Christians on this site were able to solve that taxing problem.

  7. #246
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Somebody tell the boy he doesn't have any 1st Amendment rights as per this privately-owned site. We've been down that path...
    I laugh at how many "smart" people think that the 1st ammendment means they can say what they want without any ramifications.

    Ok "smart" people - time for a lesson in the 1st ammendment. It means that the GOVERNMENT cannot punish you for what you say (within certain restrictions, such as yelling FIRE in a crowded theater) - i.e. you cannot go to jail. It does NOT mean that I cannot call you a moron for what you said. It also does not mean that, if you own a business, that I cannot refuse to do business with that business because of what you said. If you are an actor, entertainer, or anyone like that who thinks they are more important than they are, I can refuse to see your movies, buy your albums or anything else I [email protected] well please because of what you said.

    Ok, rant off.

  8. #247
    After reading his driveling in this thread, this is my only post concerning pewbs: He's a legend in his own mind! ...and that is exactly why I choose NOT to subject myself to such trashy behavior. The young lad has much to learn...and how to be a gentleman is at the top of the list!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

  9. #248
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,429
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    He isn't smarter than me (and I can show him all the advanced degrees he wants, since he seems so enamored by them), and you reported me. Is that the criteria, Ice? That if someone is smarter than you, you don't report them? If that's the case, then why did you report me?

    Fair is fair. Report one, report 'em all.

    BTW, "boy" is the operative word, here...
    JJ,
    I suggest you go to Luke, with your hat in your hand. Explain to him why you violated his site rules. Luke is a fair man, perhaps he will let you off with a warning, or a minimal suspension.

    There is really no reason for name calling here.


    Let us all try and get along.

  10. #249
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Tiger View Post
    I laugh at how many "smart" people think that the 1st ammendment means they can say what they want without any ramifications.

    Ok "smart" people - time for a lesson in the 1st ammendment. It means that the GOVERNMENT cannot punish you for what you say (within certain restrictions, such as yelling FIRE in a crowded theater) - i.e. you cannot go to jail. It does NOT mean that I cannot call you a moron for what you said. It also does not mean that, if you own a business, that I cannot refuse to do business with that business because of what you said. If you are an actor, entertainer, or anyone like that who thinks they are more important than they are, I can refuse to see your movies, buy your albums or anything else I [email protected] well please because of what you said.

    Ok, rant off.
    With all these negatives you used in your post it is hard to understand the point you are trying to construe. I suggest rewriting your conjecture so that it makes sense.

    It also does not mean that, if you own a business, that I cannot refuse to do business with that business because of what you said



    ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Reading that sentence gives me a headache. Are you really serious with writing like that? I wanted to stab my computer screen after reading that mindless string of words.
    What does that even mean? Don't try to give a lesson in intellectuality when you can not even spell AMENDMENT right. I'm done with you, on to the next clown.

  11. #250
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    After reading his driveling in this thread, this is my only post concerning pewbs: He's a legend in his own mind! ...and that is exactly why I choose NOT to subject myself to such trashy behavior. The young lad has much to learn...and how to be a gentleman is at the top of the list!

    Lets say for a second that I value your opinion, which I can assure you that I do not. I don't know where you get the idea that my behavior is "trashy", you must be getting me confused with someone else. Trashy is not how I behave nor how I present myself. If you saw me in person you would understand. This defense mechanism that I have set off is quite interesting. Hell, you people could be a case study for a sociological experiment, "The propensity of firearm owners to take the 'moral high road' stance". You have no moral high road to stand on. Just because you choose to indulge in extremely conservative ideology does not mean it is correct. Once again alluding to the reason that the South winning the Civil War would have been a terrible idea. I am, in fact, a perfect gentleman. I guarantee you that if we met and you did not know that I was a poster on this forum, you would immediately take a liking to me. But that is neither here nor there. I am not a legend in my own mind, to say that is nonsensical and you know that.

    Tell me, what do i need to learn that you already know. Who imparted you with the keys of knowledge dangling around your neck? Why should I take seriously the rantings of an individual who wears her political affiliation on her sleeve? Answer, I shouldn't, because anyone who is that far right or that far left for that matter is whacked. You probably carry guns to your kids soccer games. People like you are weird not only because of your fundamentalist ideologies, but your propensity to not understand anything that doesn't have the republican party brand on it.


    Done with you. Next.

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast