Say NO!!! - Page 26
Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 277

Thread: Say NO!!!

  1. #251
    Quote Originally Posted by buddy View Post
    Were you honestly not able to figure out what was meant here? With all your education, you could not have just logically gotten this right?

    Sounds to me like you need to get your money back on those fancy degrees you have. If the school did not teach even simple problem solving through logical thought, they took you for some money.

    Change your name to thermometer please. Degrees without sense. I will bet a lot of right wing Christians on this site were able to solve that taxing problem.
    Change your name to "no one gives a ****", because not one individual gave me the answer I needed after I asked in five different postings. And then you come out after Boomer clarified his sentence and you think you solved the equation? Congratulations on being 5 hours late to the party buddy. Are you really trying to tell me that I am an idiot after you stared his correction blankly in the face after he corrected himself? Where were you when I kept asking over and over again?

    Please, do you really think that I am stupid. And my degree isn't fancy, it doesn't have fancy things on it, it is just a regular degree like every other one. Simple problem solving through logical thought? As opposed to what, simple problem solving through illogical thought? You could have just said simple problem solving and not sounded like half of the idiot, but you wanted to go the full way. Congratulations champ. They didn't teach me to argue with brain dead Christian zealots at University, so I understand why you cannot grasp my conversations without taking stabs in the dark at me.

  2.   
  3. #252
    Quote Originally Posted by Pewbs View Post
    Change your name to "no one gives a ****", because not one individual gave me the answer I needed after I asked in five different postings. And then you come out after Boomer clarified his sentence and you think you solved the equation? Congratulations on being 5 hours late to the party buddy. Are you really trying to tell me that I am an idiot after you stared his correction blankly in the face after he corrected himself? Where were you when I kept asking over and over again?

    Please, do you really think that I am stupid. And my degree isn't fancy, it doesn't have fancy things on it, it is just a regular degree like every other one. Simple problem solving through logical thought? As opposed to what, simple problem solving through illogical thought? You could have just said simple problem solving and not sounded like half of the idiot, but you wanted to go the full way. Congratulations champ. They didn't teach me to argue with brain dead Christian zealots at University, so I understand why you cannot grasp my conversations without taking stabs in the dark at me.
    I owe you an apology. I thought for sure you would claim you were being sarcastic and just making fun of someone's typing ability. But you really could not figure it out, could you? I can safely assume no one gave you the answer because they also all thought, surely this lad must be joking. I am so sorry that you cannot figure out a simple sentence. I have a degree, but also can think outside what a professor told me in school.
    Start learning logic slowly. Here is one for you. All cats have a tail. This has a tail. Is it a cat?
    A. Yes
    B. No
    C. Not enough information

    Good luck! You can do it. If you cannot solve it, ask your parents.

    Sure, I am late to the party, but I have a job. I actually own my own business, and unlike your supposed job, I cannot spend all day on mine ranting about how smart my parents and I are on a website. Hard work, not playing on the computer during working hours, gets you ahead junior, so take note.

    Speaking of taking stabs in the dark, what makes you think I am a Christian? I am not, nor due I subscribe to any religious belief. I am also not an athiest. I simply don't know if their is a god or not. Neither do you.

    Also, once you get some experience in the real world, you will learn that many very articulate people are not great typists like you and do sometimes make grammatical errors due to typing. Many of us older gents (I am 45) did not study typing in school. But in person, we can be very well spoken.

    Ok, enough now, got some more work before I leave. Now go run spell check on my reply and critique me.

  4. #253
    Quote Originally Posted by buddy View Post
    I owe you an apology. I thought for sure you would claim you were being sarcastic and just making fun of someone's typing ability. But you really could not figure it out, could you? I can safely assume no one gave you the answer because they also all thought, surely this lad must be joking. I am so sorry that you cannot figure out a simple sentence. I have a degree, but also can think outside what a professor told me in school.
    Start learning logic slowly. Here is one for you. All cats have a tail. This has a tail. Is it a cat?
    A. Yes
    B. No
    C. Not enough information

    Good luck! You can do it. If you cannot solve it, ask your parents.

    Sure, I am late to the party, but I have a job. I actually own my own business, and unlike your supposed job, I cannot spend all day on mine ranting about how smart my parents and I are on a website. Hard work, not playing on the computer during working hours, gets you ahead junior, so take note.

    Speaking of taking stabs in the dark, what makes you think I am a Christian? I am not, nor due I subscribe to any religious belief. I am also not an athiest. I simply don't know if their is a god or not. Neither do you.

    Also, once you get some experience in the real world, you will learn that many very articulate people are not great typists like you and do sometimes make grammatical errors due to typing. Many of us older gents (I am 45) did not study typing in school. But in person, we can be very well spoken.

    Ok, enough now, got some more work before I leave. Now go run spell check on my reply and critique me.
    You just wasted a solid amount of time on a post that I really didn't bother to read, AT ALL. Partly because I don't even know why you are interjecting yourself into this conversation, and party because I don't care what you have to say.

  5. #254
    Quote Originally Posted by Pewbs View Post
    Boomer, since you entered this thread you have done nothing to perpetuate the idea that you are not mentally challenged. You are more interested in spewing garbage out of your mouth with wanton disregard of the English language/dictionary. I would wager that you never went to college because you can not form a coherent string of a sentence without butchering the sentence. Oh and I love dialogue but I dont know what dialog is. Still haven't learned the difference between you're and your? Here is a lesson, You're is a contraction of you and are. Here is an example.
    You're not smart. Your is possessive. Here is an example. Your brain is underdeveloped. See the difference? I would wager that I am an undergrad on the cusp of attaining a BA from a great University located in Fredericksburg, VA. I have no problems with people who want to seem intelligent/ have a thirst for knowledge. College is irrelevant if you try to educate yourself. Calling me a "prick" doesn't mean anything from the likes of a grown man who probably eats alphabet soup and still cannot spell. Call me what you like, at the end of the day you are still unable to form a gramatically correct sentence, yet you think your opinion matters. I am sorry, I just cannot speak to you anymore as I believe your mental capacity peaked when you were in the seventh grade. Good day sir.

    Awww, look at all the simpletons expressing their feelings through emoticons. Thats cute.


    Iceman, would you do the honors and repost this. It is the last one, I promise.

    P.S. Sanctimonious is the only word over five letters long that you spelled right all day because you copied it from my earlier post to 6shooter. I know that for a fact, you are laughable.

    And I'm not squirming for anything, except your poor grammar skills. You are squirming because no matter how hard you focus, your little brain just cannot do it. Its ok, the world needs ditch diggers and brick layers too.
    OK PewBs I have take you off ignore to catch you in all your "glory". After reading all your posts you have been weighed. measured & found lacking; but lets get on with it shall we?

    My alleged diminished intelect seems to be of paramount importance to you as that is the cusp of your argument. You primary attack is on grammar. Ok I will give you that. This is an informal forum & I didn't think we had "spelling, grammar & diction police". I was at work & making quick posts without regard for sentence composition or structure.
    That said... What kind of person critiques someones grammar on a firearms forum for Gods sake? I mean REALLY?!?!?!
    I did also misspell dialogue but you said "Proved" is not a word. Everyone knows it is past tense for prove. Not a big deal but for one that hangs his hat on his English skills that is quite the faux pas. I am not sure you will ever recover from that one.

    You have allot of wild statements about everyone being wrong about everything without backing anything up in any way shape or form save "you said it". The reasons for this are obvious, you have absolutely no rebuttal. You have no facts & no real world knowledge. All you are is an opinion. Stop interrupting the adults son.

    I also looked at all your posts & have come to some conclusions which I shall share.

    You made a post about your "beautiful girlfriend" That post gave me pause. You see I am married to a very attractive woman & yet I am fairly certain the words "my beautiful wife" have never left my mouth in conversation. That tells me you are boasting. Moreover those whom have a penchant for boasting are usually prevaricators as well. Consider the trend of this thread & I will call a kettle black.
    Come on Skippy, level with us. There isn't even a girl is there? Just you, a girly magazine & a handful of lotion right?

    Next is your boast about being a rugby player. I have a buddy that is an avid player & he nor any of his friends are the sort to randomly pick a forum & go there to create problems for no better reason than personal gratification. That tells me you are either a deviant personality or a liar. I will hang my hat on the latter.

    lastly there is the question of the problems that you are creating. History shows that many trolls are social misfits. Video game geeks that reside in a fantasy world. They typically don't have friends or close family ties. Sorry old man, that rules out girlfriends & rugby.

    You do strike me as being reasonably intelligent, its a shame that intellect is wasted on one as opinionated & narrow minded as yourself. You will never learn anything as you are already convinced you know the answer. Wasted talent is a real tragedy but we all make our beds do we not.

    The picture of you is almost in focus...

    Tell ya what. Turn the page, get a fresh squirt of lotion & get back to work.. You will feel better about yourself in no time.

    Post Script:Help me out, I always get their & there mixed up. What is the rule again???

    Post Post Script: We are done, find someone else's leg to hump.
    Never argue with an idiot. First they drag you down to their level then they beat you with experience!

  6. #255
    Quote Originally Posted by Pewbs View Post
    You just wasted a solid amount of time on a post that I really didn't bother to read, AT ALL. Partly because I don't even know why you are interjecting yourself into this conversation, and party because I don't care what you have to say.
    Because I can!

    And it only took me about 2 minutes to do it. I am crazy smart that way!
    Last edited by buddy; 07-29-2010 at 08:10 PM. Reason: To add second intelligent sentence to first intelligent sentence

  7. #256
    Quote Originally Posted by Pewbs View Post
    There is me and my "imaginary" girlfriend, your turn, lets see that attractive wife of yours.
    My god! I know her!

  8. #257
    Quote Originally Posted by buddy View Post
    My god! I know her!
    Doesn't even make me the least bit upset.

    1. your wife's twat is all ragged out from pumping out kids.
    2. keep eating viagra
    3. You could only dream of locking something like that down.

  9. #258
    Just tossing this out there for thought. How immature does someone have to be to actually post pictures on the internet to prove that they have a girlfriend?

    pewb, are you going to tear into someone at recess?

  10. #259
    I'll wait patiently while you dig up that picture of your attractive wife. I mean, I have an attractive dog. You were probably so happy writing that post calling me a computer nerd, and saying I beat off a lot and have no friends. How sad to find out that I told the truth all along and you are stuck with that ball and chain around your ankle staying married so that she doesn't run away with half of your money and leave you with the kids. I can't wait to see this picture.

  11. #260
    Quote Originally Posted by Pewbs View Post
    Doesn't even make me the least bit upset.

    1. your wife's twat is all ragged out from pumping out kids.
    2. keep eating viagra
    3. You could only dream of locking something like that down.
    Wow, you get angry and lose control of your emotions at the slightest provocation. Another sign of immaturity.

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast