Say NO!!! - Page 27
Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast

Thread: Say NO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by buddy View Post
    Just tossing this out there for thought. How immature does someone have to be to actually post pictures on the internet to prove that they have a girlfriend?

pewb, are you going to tear into someone at recess?
    I didn't have to prove it, I just wanted to show boomer what an actual female looks like, not that thing that spends all of his money and barks orders at him.

Quote Originally Posted by buddy View Post
    Wow, you get angry and lose control of your emotions at the slightest provocation. Another sign of immaturity.
    No anger, only truth. And please, I wasn't talking to you in the first place. So continue using your business for tax write offs while extorting other loopholes. What does your business do, by the way?

WHERES THAT HOTTIE AT, BOOMER?

Quote Originally Posted by Pewbs View Post
    I'll wait patiently while you dig up that picture of your attractive wife. I mean, I have an attractive dog. You were probably so happy writing that post calling me a computer nerd, and saying I beat off a lot and have no friends. How sad to find out that I told the truth all along and you are stuck with that ball and chain around your ankle staying married so that she doesn't run away with half of your money and leave you with the kids. I can't wait to see this picture.
    Sorry, you are not important enough to keep hitting refresh page.

And just to make it offical to everyone else. I can grow a full head of hair, I just prefer it shaved ever since I was in the Army :P
    Never argue with an idiot. First they drag you down to their level then they beat you with experience!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Me & my? How about "My girlfriend and I?"

Which frame did you pull that out of?

Ok you hung your balls out so will I.
    Who's that blonde dude with you in the photo??

.................. I won't even be mean out of respect for the fact that she is your wife and that is the woman you love.

All I can say is that you must feel a little smaller after saying I am a computer nerd with no friends, only to find out that I date a smoke show and am somewhat GQ looking in the Ocean photo. Its ok, don't worry. Sometimes you just lose at life and have to accept it.

No anger, only truth. And please, I wasn't talking to you in the first place. So continue using your business for tax write offs while extorting other loopholes. What does your business do, by the way?

WHERES THAT HOTTIE AT, BOOMER?
    Another funny statement, you were not even on this thread for some time, yet interjected yourself and now even your girlfriend, but then get upset when someone responds to your anger with sound reasoning and asks about why I interjected myself into a conversation.

Tax write offs are awesome by the way! I love them. Thanks for subsidizing my write offs with your job.

My business is none of your business. I am not going to narrow down anything to where some freak could find me. There are sick people out there. Besides, I don't have to post anything on the net to prove anything to anyone.

Didn't you mean "exploiting loopholes"? Now, I am not being mean, just trying to educate you, youngun

Quote Originally Posted by handguns4kids View Post
    Who's that blonde dude with you in the photo??
    Your alter ego? I noticed when hes online your not...

We are over 20yrs your senior. Hopefully you will look as good & be as in shape when you are my age.
    Never argue with an idiot. First they drag you down to their level then they beat you with experience!

No one is listening to you

No one is listening to you

Doubtful, but either way, I am having fun.

Solved that problem yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Your alter ego? I noticed when hes online your not...

We are over 20yrs your senior. Hopefully you will look as good & be as in shape when you are my age.
    Nah, just a fellow gun owner in my area that happens to be a friend of mine from high school. Anyway, I tire of this as personal issues are becoming too intertwined with this thread and it could lead to excessively mean things being said which are unnecessary at this point. I've proven my point, as you have yours. And at the same time, Buddy is in the corner pissing and screaming and kicking up dust so that someone will notice him. I'm over this.

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast