Say NO!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Say NO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by buddy View Post
    You are SO correct, unfortunately. They are using our freedoms and laws against us. Watch them on TV when they defend this sickening site. All they talk about is how we should be tolerant. BS!
    and yet in no less than 150 places in their Koran it preaches death to those not of the Muslim faith..... Yeah that is real tolerant....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    and yet in no less than 150 places in their Koran it preaches death to those not of the Muslim faith..... Yeah that is real tolerant....
    And Mohammed's version of "Thou shalt not lie" is "Thou shalt not lie to believers (muslims), but you not only can, but should lie to others".

This would be a non issue if an assemblies of God church were being built in the same location.

Some of the talk on this thread is direct violation of site rules. (Talk of blowing up houses of worship)

Is this a "hate" site?

May I remind all of you about the law?

Discrimination based upon race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status,
    or sexual orientation is in violation of federal and state law, and will not be
    tolerated.
    Retaliation against any person complaining of discrimination is in violation of federal and state law and
    will not be tolerated.
    Harassment based upon race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability or
    veteran status is a form of discrimination in violation of federal and state law, and will not be tolerated.

I am not an attorney, but I can play one on the internet.

I wonder how many Muslims died in the 9/11 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    I am not sure. Yet daily we hear of the Muslim on Muslim violence and deaths in their Countries based on their socio political intolerances.

PRO-LIFE FROM CONCEPTION TO NATURAL DEATH
    TO HIM THEREFORE WHO KNOWETH TO DO GOOD AND DOETH IT NOT, TO HIM IT IS SIN. HOLY BIBLE]

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    This would be a non issue if an assemblies of God church were being built in the same location.
    Some of the talk on this thread is direct violation of site rules. (Talk of blowing up houses of worship)

Is this a "hate" site?

Discrimination based upon race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status,
    or sexual orientation is in violation of federal and state law, and will not be
    tolerated.
    Retaliation against any person complaining of discrimination is in violation of federal and state law and
    will not be tolerated.
    Harassment based upon race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability or
    veteran status is a form of discrimination in violation of federal and state law, and will not be tolerated.

As it wasn't a plane load of Christians that hijacked a plane and flew it into the trade center you are correct...

the 4 or 5 that were in the cockpit for sure...
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

As mentioned in another post, it was not a plane hijacked by Christian's that slammed into buildings that AM in September. I'm sure some of the people killed that day were in fact Muslims. Peace loving and benevolent.
    Perhaps no house of worship built on this site would be the best bet.

Who left you in charge?...
    There you go again playing the role of jr. site moderator as if you had been deputized... No one here has made plans to do anything related to destroying houses of worship. Just heated discussion with some misguided joking. Do you have anything to add? What have you contributed? (sounds kinda arrogant does it not?)

Is this a "hate" site?
    The only thing that's hated on this site is people being told their action's are this, and their tone is that, and being labeled Conservative Blahh Blahh Blahhh by a self appointed... I'll stop here... Point made?

No you may not... Most (again not all here) are aware of the laws and don't require the services of a self appointed site moderator. If that title is bestowed upon you in some official ceremony perhaps I'll consider complying.

What other roles can you play? Are they all self appointed?

Opps!!! There I go answering posts not directed to me again... Gosh this inter net thing gets me so con fusid.

It's OK you don't have to read it when you quote it...

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

OK, instead of the normal hyper emotional nonsense, let's look at a few facts: It's 2 blocks from ground zero. The Manhattan community council approved it by a vote of 29-to-1. It was characterized in their meeting as "a seed of peace."

Unless some of you here have lost friends or relatives in the attack, I really don't see how it's any of your business.

That is of course, unless your "business" is stirring up religious intolerance and non-secular hatred.

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    As mentioned in another post, it was not a plane hijacked by Christian's that slammed into buildings that AM in September. I'm sure some of the people killed that day were in fact Muslims. Peace loving and benevolent.
    Perhaps no house of worship built on this site would be the best bet.

Who left you in charge?...
    There you go again playing the role of jr. site moderator as if you had been deputized... No one here has made plans to do anything related to destroying houses of worship. Just heated discussion with some misguided joking. Do you have anything to add? What have you contributed? (sounds kinda arrogant does it not?)

The only thing that's hated on this site is people being told their action's are this, and their tone is that, and being labeled Conservative Blahh Blahh Blahhh by a self appointed... I'll stop here... Point made?

No you may not... Most (again not all here) are aware of the laws and don't require the services of a self appointed site moderator. If that title is bestowed upon you in some official ceremony perhaps I'll consider complying.

What other roles can you play? Are they all self appointed?

Opps!!! There I go answering posts not directed to me again... Gosh this inter net thing gets me so con fusid.

It's OK you don't have to read it when you quote it...

Peace...
    Cowboy, Indian Chief, Construction Worker, Cop, Biker, Solider, Pope, and your boss.YouTube - YMCA

OK, instead of the normal hyper emotional nonsense, let's look at a few facts: It's 2 blocks from ground zero. The Manhattan community council approved it by a vote of 29-to-1. It was characterized in their meeting as "a seed of peace."

Unless some of you here have lost friends or relatives in the attack, I really don't see how it's any of your business.

That is of course, unless your "business" is stirring up religious intolerance and non-secular hatred.
    I can't say or speak for anyone else on this site. I can say that I was on the internet with a friend for the whole day (the miracle was here that for that day AOL did not kick me off like it usually did) while she tried to find her husband and went to get her children from school. Her husband was found dirty but alive. Her kids still have nightmares and many of their friends still miss the friends and family members that dies that day. So please don't preach your "tolerance" on this issue if you have not lost someone under the guise of ISLAM.

As for religious intolerance. Where we live the violence has been against the Catholic Church, Baptist Churches, Jewish Synagogues etc. They have been burnt, robbed, desecrated and pickets have even been known to block our entrance into our places of worship. So again don't tell me about intolerance.
    Not sure what you mean by non-secular hatred. But if you mean protests from those that don't like our moral beliefs yes these people protest us and call us names that my children and grandchildren have not been exposed to by us. I will continue to keep home clean to my Christian standards.

PRO-LIFE FROM CONCEPTION TO NATURAL DEATH
    TO HIM THEREFORE WHO KNOWETH TO DO GOOD AND DOETH IT NOT, TO HIM IT IS SIN. HOLY BIBLE]

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast