Say NO!!! - Page 9
Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 277

Thread: Say NO!!!

  1. #81
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,429
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    It varies from source to source most agree on the radical 100,000,000 ball park number as they each have different figures on just what the world total of Muslims are out there, but here have fun reading....

    The “Tiny Percentage” of Radical Islamists ? Pursuing Holiness
    Documentary Exposes Radical Muslim Rhetoric
    The American Conservative -- Radical Islam Rising
    What percentage of Muslims around the world believes in Radical Militant Islam?

    If you would like to see them there are a heap more out there...... Just google it.....
    Sure,
    If you can find some objective sources. What you sent me, was from the same class, category, and type of so called journalists that HK, Mom, and the Gypsy subscribe to in order to spread fear, uncertainty, and doubt among the troops here.

    objective:
    4. being the object or goal of one's efforts or actions.
    5. not influenced by personal feelings, interpretations, or prejudice; based on facts; unbiased: an objective opinion.
    6. intent upon or dealing with things external to the mind rather than with thoughts or feelings, as a person or a book.
    7. being the object of perception or thought; belonging to the object of thought rather than to the thinking subject ( opposed to subjective).
    8. of or pertaining to something that can be known, or to something that is an object or a part of an object; existing independent of thought or an observer as part of reality.

  2.   
  3. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    I love you guys! ::sniffle::

    I am usually the lone voice trying to correct decades of misinformation & ignorance.
    We're here for ya, Boomer!
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

  4. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    Sure,
    If you can find some objective sources. What you sent me, was from the same class, category, and type of so called journalists that HK, Mom, and the Gypsy subscribe to in order to spread fear, uncertainty, and doubt among the troops here.

    objective:
    4. being the object or goal of one's efforts or actions.
    5. not influenced by personal feelings, interpretations, or prejudice; based on facts; unbiased: an objective opinion.
    6. intent upon or dealing with things external to the mind rather than with thoughts or feelings, as a person or a book.
    7. being the object of perception or thought; belonging to the object of thought rather than to the thinking subject ( opposed to subjective).
    8. of or pertaining to something that can be known, or to something that is an object or a part of an object; existing independent of thought or an observer as part of reality.
    My bet is that any source that you don't agree with will be clumped together. Explain to me how we're supposed to bow down to something you say or sources you post simply because you agree with them.

  5. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    My bet is that any source that you don't agree with will be clumped together. Explain to me how we're supposed to bow down to something you say or sources you post simply because you agree with them.
    Indeed... His source for the Confederate flag info was some lib professors blog. I would of been less irritated if he used his own blog for the source.
    Its not even worth the time rebutting.
    Never argue with an idiot. First they drag you down to their level then they beat you with experience!

  6. #85
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Heart of Dixie
    Posts
    1,225
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Indeed... His source for the Confederate flag info was some lib professors blog. I would of been less irritated if he used his own blog for the source.
    Its not even worth the time rebutting.
    "Garbage in, garbage out"

  7. #86
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,429
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Indeed... His source for the Confederate flag info was some lib professors blog. I would of been less irritated if he used his own blog for the source.
    Its not even worth the time rebutting.
    THE BLOG There were several reference sources available regarding the flag, that today, symbolizes the American confederacy.
    During the time of the American civil war, there were several different flags that the confederacy used. The stars and bars is the best know.

    My own personal feelings are the following.
    I have completed several hours of genealogy studies about my family ancestry.
    What I found was quite interesting. At least one ancestor took up arms against the king during the revolution.
    During the war between the states, one ancestor was farmer in southern Indiana, and joined a light artillery unit. On my fathers side, I located a gentleman from Alabama, who also was in the artillery. These two gentlemen participated in two battles were each were on opposing sides. It is likely, that they were sending cannon balls in each others direction at the same time. If one had struck home, then I wouldn't be here engaging all of you in this outstanding website.
    I know some here would be pleased as I can be a rather sharp thorn when I have an opinion.

    I was tempted, to join the sons of the Confederate veterans organization, and receive a certificate of membership. I decided to save my funds.
    The certificate would have gone where all the others are, in a envelope, in a file, in a cabinet.
    Some like to show their accomplishments. Knock yourself out, I say. Just not for me.
    I am getting long winded here.
    I feel the flag is a mixed blessing. For the southerners, yes a source of pride.

    What about for the stupid? and ignorant? You all know, the racists and white supremacy organizations.
    Many display the confederate flag.

    The majority of people in this country do not care for racists and their organizations.
    They see that flag, and you have lost them.

    Many black people are offended. One acquaintance of mine thinks its funny. He goes into his "white southern boy routine"

    Back to that pickup truck. It sent a message of retaliation to all of Islam. Above it was a symbol; of what many here consider a flag of hate.

    Is there a correct way to fly that flag without pissing someone off? I am not aware of any.

    If a visitor to America saw this, what the hell would he think?

    Don't care? I do.

    Like it or not, it ain't about "us" anymore. The whole world is invovled.
    You will be reminded, next time your Dell computer needs service.

  8. #87
    You know I have seen more than my fair share of Malcolm X hats. Does it offend me?
    absolutely. Is there anything I can do about? No because it is not politically correct to object to it. If I do I am labeled raciest.

    I am offended by a Muslim/Marxist Usurper sitting in the Oval Office. If I say anything about it I am labeled a raciest because he happens to be black.

    I do not have a confederate flag but you know what, I think I will get one because I really do not care what everyone else thinks. As far as I am concerned if someone else does not like it they can go to, Well that is all I have to say about that.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  9. #88
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Somewhere in Western Pennsylvania
    Posts
    226
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    It is very unfortunate when a hate group takes up a symbol and uses it hence tainting it foreaver... Case in point the Nazi swastika was used by the early American Indians as a good luck charm, as had other society's, but it will be forever tainted by Hitler and his evil....
    You mean like the rainbow and the color pink also? The cold hard fact is that anything can be turned into something of hate. We just need to refuse to allow things to become something they were not originally intended to be.

    PRO-LIFE FROM CONCEPTION TO NATURAL DEATH
    TO HIM THEREFORE WHO KNOWETH TO DO GOOD AND DOETH IT NOT, TO HIM IT IS SIN. HOLY BIBLE]

  10. #89
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Somewhere in Western Pennsylvania
    Posts
    226
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    We're here for ya, Boomer!
    Don't cry Boomer. I am sending a big hug to you.

    PRO-LIFE FROM CONCEPTION TO NATURAL DEATH
    TO HIM THEREFORE WHO KNOWETH TO DO GOOD AND DOETH IT NOT, TO HIM IT IS SIN. HOLY BIBLE]

  11. #90
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,429
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    You know I have seen more than my fair share of Malcolm X hats. Does it offend me?
    absolutely. Is there anything I can do about? No because it is not politically correct to object to it. If I do I am labeled raciest.

    I am offended by a Muslim/Marxist Usurper sitting in the Oval Office. If I say anything about it I am labeled a raciest because he happens to be black.

    I do not have a confederate flag but you know what, I think I will get one because I really do not care what everyone else thinks. As far as I am concerned if someone else does not like it they can go to, Well that is all I have to say about that.
    God bless the boys of the Confederacy.

    Stonewall, Beauregard, Amistead, Johnston, Hood, Bragg, Stuart, Longstreet, Lee...hearing and writing these names makes my humble heart palpitate with reverence.


Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast