Say NO!!!
Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Say NO!!!

Exclamation Say NO!!!

To a mosque at ground zero!!!
    YouTube - No Mosque at Ground Zero
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Agreed, This is not about Freedom of religion... The Mosque can go someplace else, Like in Antarctica ...
    Semper Fi

Absolutely not!

Its an insult that it is even being considered!
    Never argue with an idiot. First they drag you down to their level then they beat you with experience!

I say NO.

However, I'm not against converting a Mosque into a ground zero site...

I know, Bad thoughts...

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Wink

Here is a real good responce....

YouTube - No mosque at Ground Zero
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

I look at it like this. When another country invades and takes over another countries base, ship, government office, capital, ect what do they do to declare victory...... They raise thier countries flag. So by building this on ground zero it's in affect raising the flag for Muslims bent on doing as much harm to America as they can. They will try and mask it as freedom of religion or a show of unity between the muslim faith and the western world. But lets call it for what it truely is...... Them raising a flag of victory.

Makes me sick even thinking about it.......
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Here's a thought.... if they do build it can we fly a remote controlled aircraft full of terrorist into it every September 11th?

Talking heads on FOX last nite arrived at the conclusion that it was a freedom of religion gig and that it should be OK. I kept screaming (in my head) that "Congress shall make no law..." and that the 1st Amendment didn't have a flipping thing to do with building churches or synagogues, or mosques anywhere. Hell, zoning laws enforce build/no build decisions all the time.

If they build it, they better have dang good security cause I think this might become a real target...
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

wolfhunter Guest
    In a religious area, when the Muslims moved into Jerusalem, they built a mosque (isn't that the scent from a skunk?) on the site of Solomon's Temple.

Now, they're invading a financial area, and they want to build at the site of what, in effect was a trademark of our financial empire.

Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post
    I look at it like this. When another country invades and takes over another countries base, ship, government office, capital, ect what do they do to declare victory...... They raise thier countries flag. So by building this on ground zero it's in affect raising the flag for Muslims bent on doing as much harm to America as they can. They will try and mask it as freedom of religion or a show of unity between the muslim faith and the western world. But lets call it for what it truely is...... Them raising a flag of victory.

Makes me sick even thinking about it.......
    You are SO correct, unfortunately. They are using our freedoms and laws against us. Watch them on TV when they defend this sickening site. All they talk about is how we should be tolerant. BS!

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast