I Am America - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: I Am America

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    You know, one definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result?
    Yes you borrowed that from one of my post, now Let's grow up and act like adults here take this someplace else.... If you want I will start a topic just for those of you that want to lash out at each other....

Meanwhile BOT or let the thread die....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    Yes you borrowed that from one of my post, now..
    Aiiight then, we'll hijack for a moment. Sheldon do you know who this quote is originally attributed to?

Your response time will be noted...

OK, well you either don't know or had to go look it up. Niiiice - taking credit for Einstein's thoughts.

OBTW, I don't need to you to tell me with who when where or how to interact on this forum. Unless of course, you've joined the ranks of the self-appointed forum monitors and cyber-behavoir morality judges. In that case I will just advise you to mind your own business.

OK, well you either don't know or had to go look it up. Niiiice - taking credit for Einstein's thoughts.

OBTW, I don't need to you to tell me with who when where or how to interact on this forum. Unless of course, you've joined the ranks of the self-appointed forum monitors and cyber-behavoir morality judges. In that case I will just advise you to mind your own business.
    FREE PEWBS!!!

Ba ba ba ba Benny and the Jettsss

Didn't take credit for just said you borrowed, its not a real well known quote so do you know the rest of it?

How to act, real simple be adult, don't be rude, don't insult, don't take offense at every thing that is said, every comment is not about you.

"The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    Didn't take credit for just said you borrowed...
    Rather presumptuous, as usual.

That'll be the day I borrow, much less pay any attention at all to anything uttered by the likes of you.

Rather presumptuous, as usual.

That'll be the day I borrow, much less pay any attention at all to anything uttered by the likes of you.
    I quoted, you borrowed, not presumptuous but factual, I do have a life other than hanging out here, that and the wife wanted the acreage mowed before it rained and turned it into a hay field (again)..... N keeping her happy is far more important than answering your quips....

BTY do you know the rest of the quote, tic tic tic... you are being timed to see if you have to look it up....

Hi..i am Sandra from Florida.I am the newest member to join this site.Hope to learn something new.

wolfhunter Guest
    Welcome Sandra. Enjoy the site. This may be of interest to you:
    http://www.usacarry.com/forums/flori...da-picnic.html

Quote Originally Posted by sandramart View Post
    Hi..i am Sandra from Florida.I am the newest member to join this site.Hope to learn something new.
    Hi, Sandra. Welcome to USACarry. You'll find lots of "high caliber" (pun intended) folks here!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast