Drug cartels seize 2 ranches in TX - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Drug cartels seize 2 ranches in TX

So apart from previously being an Illinois Senator, how is BO personally responsible for the Mexican border situation?

That "is" what this thread is supposed to be about, right?

Or is every off-topic and political thread supposed to lead to Obama bashing?

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    So apart from previously being an Illinois Senator, how is BO personally responsible for the Mexican border situation?
    He has failed to secure our southern border, or even attempted to stem the numbers of illegals (NOT undocumented) aliens that are bringing arms, drugs, and people across that border, virtually at will, thus endangering those U.S. citizens living along those borders. This administration has gone so far as to erect signs warning U.S. citizens about the dangers of traveling within 70-80 miles of the border, but INSIDE of the United States. This farce of a President has openly stated theat "the buck stops here".... (with him)

So what?
    Only when our arms are sufficient, without doubt, can we be certain, without doubt, that they will never be employed....... John F. Kennedy
    Life Member NRA Life Member Marine Corps League

That border has not been secure since the Louisiana purchase, but it's been getting better ever since.

Your complaining it's not sealed perfectly and it's BO's fault? He's been in office less than 2 years. Oh I get it, you're of those types who wants it "now."

That really is pretty disingenuous.

I fail to see how it's BO's fault so many Mexicans want to leave their impoverished crime-ridden corrupt excuse for a country. IIRC, the Border Patrol has seen increased staffing and budgets annually year-over-year for the past 10 years.

Get off the BO bashing bandwagon. You are starting to look a little silly.

what has barry done to stem the flow of illegals, arms, and drugs........ besides allow/encourage the Mexican President to verbally castigate attempts by states to do what needs to be done?

Whatever he says he has done....has it been remotely successful?

Has there been any other President that has promoted another foreign leader to address congress to further the political gain of the sitting administration?
    Only when our arms are sufficient, without doubt, can we be certain, without doubt, that they will never be employed....... John F. Kennedy

Folks have a right to support barry if they choose, and I have a right to fear the path he's forcing our country to take.

Neither of us is going to change our opinion, which we BOTH have a right to express.......

I hope both of our futures holds better things than I forsee.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Get off the BO bashing bandwagon. You are starting to look a little silly.
    I'll tell you who looks "silly". A so-called "leader" of THIS country, giving citizenship to violent gang members...complete amnesty, if only they say, "We won't be bad anymore. We promise."
    And one more thing for the record; that goes for ANY president of ANY political party.
    Bush had a "don't deport 'em" policy that sucked just as much donkey, so I don't think anybody is on the bash wagon for anything other than bashing "stupidity". It's not the fault of the majority that Obama just happens to encompass more of it than anyone since Carter.

Quote Originally Posted by MissAnnThrope View Post
    I'll tell you who looks "silly". A so-called "leader" of THIS country, giving citizenship to violent gang members...complete amnesty...
    'Scuse me, I must have missed that. Can you provide a reference or link? I'm sure laws get passed I'm unaware of all the time, but I think that one would have been pretty big news.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    'Scuse me, I must have missed that. Can you provide a reference or link? I'm sure laws get passed I'm unaware of all the time, but I think that one would have been pretty big news.
    Oh good lord, let me google that for you.

Or, one could test their reading and comprehension skills here....... http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/..._USCISMemo.pdf

OMG, they have started mass Googling FUDicles together for distribution now.

..and draft proposals. Good Lord back at ya!

Hey I got a proposal for you: How about y'all stop believing the FUD?

That one should go about as far the one Jay provided a link to.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast