Drug cartels seize 2 ranches in TX - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Drug cartels seize 2 ranches in TX

Quote Originally Posted by MissAnnThrope View Post
    Oh, I think I was plenty clear.
    And nice try with the party label. But a "miss", nonetheless.
    Miss Ann you will find under the User CP
    feature a handy little device known as the ignore feature. You can block out all the extreme ultra liberal, left wing C.R.U.D. from those that post those things. It will make your experience at USASCarry a lot more enjoyable. Many of us have found this to be true.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    IMO all this crap generated about Barry Obama is because he is African American.
    Wow, are you living in the 50's? I don't care what color someone is, I just care about qualifications for the job.

Looks like HK has appointed himself the forum ignore feature tech support person!

Exactly....

I could care less about his race. If he was someone like the POTUS from the early years of the TV series 24 I woulda voted for him in a min. That guy reeked honor & integrity. Barry reeks....... "homey".
    Never argue with an idiot. First they drag you down to their level then they beat you with experience!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ...POTUS from the early years of the TV series 24 ...
    Aw 'cmon Boom, you just liked that actor's deep, manly voice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Barry reeks....... "homey".
    Can't even keep your racial slurs straight. Tsk, tsk....

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Looks like HK has appointed himself the forum ignore feature tech support person!

Be advised, HK4U also claims to have been a law enforcement officer, and contract security agent for years. Just an FYI.

Cool Hoaxes

The problem I see with these responses on this thread is that no one seems to be able to say, for a fact, that there has been an incursion by the Mexican cartel. Regardless of whether it has happened or not, people seem to have at least looked into the veracity of the stories. That, in itself, is good. It is time people in this country took notice of what is really happening around us everyday and started to get mad. We have been pushed down the rabbit hole long enough. The general thought is that everyone knows the cause of the problems (our illustrious leader and his minions) but few have done anything. We all have the opportunity coming up in the next few weeks to do something and to start taking our country back. If we all have the intestional fortitude to get out and really act rather than just complain, we can remedy what ails our country. I, for one, will be sure and vote in November and will encourage everyone I come in contact with to do the same. How about you?

9. Quote Originally Posted by MissAnnThrope View Post
    Whoa, whoa, whoa..... that was cool! How'd you do that?

It's an easy fix as long as the Ranchers do not want their property back intact, or un burned...... As to me I would rather burn my home to the ground than let them have it!!!
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567