Why The Los Zetas Ranch Story Matters - Confirmation And Why A Media Blackout? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why The Los Zetas Ranch Story Matters - Confirmation And Why A Media Blackout?

It matters to digger...

That is, if he can get you to believe his (keyword)

Why The Los Zetas Ranch Story Matters - Confirmation And Why A Media Blackout?

Then he will have succeeded in manipulating the thought process of the anti-government zombie minions. Don't you crackpots love how easy it is having your opinions pre-concieved for you by these cyber propaganda outlets?

IF this story is as stated and not overblown, the reasoning for a media black out could be this simple: to deny knowledge of this to the general public is to make them want it even more, and the more they want it, the more attention and time they spend on trying to get it, and NOT on the real issues at hand. Add this to the Sherrod story, and that buffoon alan grayson and several other stories, and you have people who aren't giving the time and attention needed to the serious issues at hand.
    Watch the OTHER hand.

Quote Originally Posted by rainman97361 View Post
    IF this story is....
    And IF I had wheels, I'd be a lttle red wagon.

IF this story is as stated and not overblown, the reasoning for a media black out could be this simple: to deny knowledge of this to the general public is to make them want it even more, and the more they want it, the more attention and time they spend on trying to get it, and NOT on the real issues at hand. Add this to the Sherrod story, and that buffoon alan grayson and several other stories, and you have people who aren't giving the time and attention needed to the serious issues at hand.
    Watch the OTHER hand.
    Thanks, rainman. Occasionally, I need to be reminded of that. That's how magicians "Wow" their fans... distracting with smoke and mirrors while performing their tricks. Hmmmm! Maybe B.O. is actually the Wizard of Id!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

He is quickly losing those voters who elected him in the first place;
    most polls you look at have him way down in the ratings;
    IMO, he's losing the ability to get his agenda passed, and providing comic relief to occupy peoples attention while he does his back room deals is just about the only way left for him to accomplish his agenda.

He is quickly losing those voters who elected him in the first place;
    most polls you look at have him way down in the ratings;
    IMO, he's losing the ability to get his agenda passed, and providing comic relief to occupy peoples attention while he does his back room deals is just about the only way left for him to accomplish his agenda.
    And now the OP story slowly moves to anti Barry Obama rants. I am willing to bet that within two days this "story" just falls off the internet. Don't you people know when your are being fooled? Stories like this demand the attention of consevatives, and FUD seekers alike. If it were me, I would be very angry wiith the right wing news writers for this, and others before.
    If acorns are hitting you in the head, don't scream "the sky is falling". Get an umbrella.

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    And now the OP story slowly moves to anti Barry Obama rants.
    Then comes the christian twist if it goes more than three pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    That is, if he can get you to believe his (keyword)

Why The Los Zetas Ranch Story Matters - Confirmation And Why A Media Blackout?

Then he will have succeeded in manipulating the thought process of the anti-government zombie minions. Don't you crackpots love how easy it is having your opinions pre-concieved for you by these cyber propaganda outlets?
    This crackpot loves the "cyber propaganda" outlets almost as much as the "OBAMA can do no wrong" crowd loves the MSM and the Progressive "cyber propaganda" blogs & outlets. All I did was search the three items on google LOL. Used the exact words you see.
    Pro-conservative blogs 1,690,000 + a few
    Pro-liberal blogs 3,400,000 + a few
    Pro-progressive blogs 2,260,000 + a few

PRO-LIFE FROM CONCEPTION TO NATURAL DEATH
    TO HIM THEREFORE WHO KNOWETH TO DO GOOD AND DOETH IT NOT, TO HIM IT IS SIN. HOLY BIBLE]

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Then comes the christian twist if it goes more than three pages.
    The anti-Christian twist (read attack) comes before the third page.

PRO-LIFE FROM CONCEPTION TO NATURAL DEATH
    TO HIM THEREFORE WHO KNOWETH TO DO GOOD AND DOETH IT NOT, TO HIM IT IS SIN. HOLY BIBLE]

Every once in awhile have to stop and do a crackpot self-test, just for the sake of participating on this site.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast