Top shot at Boy Scout Camp
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top shot at Boy Scout Camp

Top shot at Boy Scout Camp

My grandson took the top honors for the Turkey Shoot at Scout Camp. He even brought me his targets and I am so proud of him. This weekend he and his brother and a neighbor girl will be taking their hunter safety course. Their rewards are new rifles and shotguns.

PRO-LIFE FROM CONCEPTION TO NATURAL DEATH
    TO HIM THEREFORE WHO KNOWETH TO DO GOOD AND DOETH IT NOT, TO HIM IT IS SIN. HOLY BIBLE]

Great news, congrats!

Gotta love the Boy Scouts, good clean all American fun!
    Never argue with an idiot. First they drag you down to their level then they beat you with experience!

I know your are proud. Congrats to the grandson on the score. Nice rewards.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Exclamation Great job!!!!

Go scouts!!!!!!!!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

wolfhunter Guest
    Great job!

Congratulations on a great job! I enjoy running the rifle range and seeing Scouts of all ages learn and improve their marksmanship skills.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by KathleenElsie View Post
    I really did not want nor need the comments on what CIB feels are the problems with the Scouts. She would really not want my opinion of Girl Scouting as PC as it has become.
    My grand son and thousands like him do projects for others and will be doing community service to earn their Eagle Scout.

Glad your grandson is getting a lot out of scouting. For those who post inappropriate comments, simply ignore, report if necessary and move on. Responding to them only encourage further arguments.

I wish your grandson the best as he works towards becoming an Eagle Scout.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by KathleenElsie View Post
    My grandson took the top honors for the Turkey Shoot at Scout Camp. He even brought me his targets and I am so proud of him. This weekend he and his brother and a neighbor girl will be taking their hunter safety course. Their rewards are new rifles and shotguns.
    Wonderful, Kathleen. Your grandson is sure to make a positive difference in this nation because he's getting a firm foundation in Judeo-Christian principles and patriotism.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    Glad your grandson is getting a lot out of scouting. For those who post inappropriate comments, simply ignore, report if necessary and move on. Responding to them only encourage further arguments.

I wish your grandson the best as he works towards becoming an Eagle Scout.

gf
    Yes, grandson is doing great. Way to go. It is nice to hear good news.

Glock, The only thing inappropriate about CIB's comments is what thread they were placed.

It is all about the OP's grandson. Let us keep it there.

Perhaps open up another thread about scouting?

I will be quiet now.

Posts that did nothing for this thread have been deleted. Do we really have to turn a thread about what someone's grandson did at t boyscout even into a big ordeal and what your opinions are of the boyscouts? This is starting to get ridiculous.

And yes, I'm back and going to be reviewing everyone's reported posts throughout the week and take more action.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast